Shave of the day. W/C Saturday 5th Feb 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
N_Architect said:
Thank you Mikael, yours likewise, I see you like the Prada... (the after shave balm that matches the EdT is quite nice as well, don't know if you've tried it).

Thanks! It´s very good stuff the AS, works really nice, in a subtle way and the scent is great. I don´t use balms, maybe once every second month or so.

Friday

Hot Shower
Loccitane Face Wash
NF2221
T and H West Indian Limes Cream
F-T Rocket
Gillette Platinum#2
Loccitane Face Splash
Loccitane ASB

This is the first time i have used the Rocket in a while,this was my first vintage i bought from FB,what a great Razor forgot how good it shaves i have been pre occupied using my slim adjustable also from FB any newbies wanting to try a vintage get one of these.

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

1964 Macys silvertip
1955 Diplomat/Iridium
Surrey SS (pre VDH reformulation)
Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic
Jacomo de Jacomo EdT

First time using this new to me Diplomat that I picked up yesterday. Pretty much the same shave as other Aristocrat versions except for a little different knurling pattern.

BBS results,

Martin

Attachments

• Macys small.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 28
Friday 11th February

Martin de Candre Savon à raser - Vintage Culmak restore TGN 18mm Best - Merkur 39C - Gillette Bleue (1) - Aqua Velva AS

I fancied a change from the Fatboy and the slant worked well.

James Bronnley Soap on a Rope,
GFT Limes SS,
Dovo 5/6,
Razorock Alum,
GFT Limes SF,
James Bronnley EdT.

SOTDFeb11th2011.jpg

Was interrupted mid shave and lost my flo?? :?
2nd time this has happened lately! :(

Friday
Castle Forbes lavander SC/Kent BK8 brUSH/Merkur 33C with Astra/444 alum block/Art of Shaving lavander balm (sample)/English lavander Atkinsons cologne
P1160358.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom