Status
Not open for further replies.
Ti 5/8 tudor rose straight
Nuage shaving oil
Trumpers coconut soap
Custom best shavemac
Bit of stypic
Bulldog asb

Dfs was achieved with wtg and two xtg, had two nicks but the edge was keener thanks to the new strop only i didn't feel it.

Three days of growth off with the minimum of fuss with only a hint of irritation.

Saturday

My favourite cream - Castle Forbes Lavender. The brush is one I had made which was too floppy. Not now with a velcro strip round it to bring the loft down to 50mm.

3.jpg

Saturday

1955 US Flare-tip Superspeed
Lord Platinum blade
Arko stick
Kent BK4
Boots Witch hazel
L'Oreal Men Expert 24hr Hydrating AS Balm

Shaving order changed to WTG/ATG/XTG and I was rewarded with a much closer shave with very little touching-up required. I remembered that I'd done this months back by mistake & got a good result, so I'm trying it again for an extended period to see how it goes.

TWO DAYS.

Friday 26- 03-10.

Soap from Marseille - Semogue 730HD silvertip brush - Merkur 37C slant bar - Feather #1 - Pre Myrsol sample - Trumpers Coconut sample - Alum block - Thayers Original Toner - ASL spanish Floïd Blue.

Afeitado26marzo2010002.jpg

Saturday 27-03-10.

Soap from Marseille - Semogue LE09 brush - Edwin Jagger DE89L - Personna red box #1 - Pre Myrsol - TABAC - Alum block - Thayers Lemon Astringent - ASL La Toja.

Afeitado27marzo2010-1.jpg

Merkur 1904 Razor
Red Personna blade (#2)
Simpsons special best badger shaving brush
Valobra shave stick
Thayers Rose witch hazel
Proraso ASB

Great shave - first time using Valobra - Great stuff.

Saturday

Proraso Pre Shave & hot flannel
DE89L
Astra (1)
Henks #5 Bay Rum with a Twist
Alum
Asda One Planet ASB
Still a bit sore so T&H Trafalgar ASB!

Not a great shave, pretty much a BBS but a bit sore and slight rash on my neck, ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom