Not open for further replies.
Friday

Futur
Swede
EJ Best Badger
Tabac soap
D.R. Harris Pinks a/s
Davidoff Cool Water edt*

*Yes, I know. I like it, Mrs.M likes it, and the girls in the admin office like it. Win, win, win!

Ian

Friday

Proraso Pre
Palmolive Shave Stick
TGS Super Badger
Merkur 34C w/ Persona
Real Shave Co. Moisturiser w/ Armani AS

One hatchet slip resulted in 4 tiny weepers on my jaw line, mind wandered for a second, sorted by by alum block and plenty of cold water. Must remember to shave as though I'm paid by the hour rather than by the job.

'Morning all !

Prep: Wash/Hot flannel(2mins). Vintage Gil. Open Comb(Debut)./ Shave Shack Israeli blade(New)//404 mixed/Mitch.WFS with small amount of EJ prem. cream(tube)/. Warm water/Cold water, then: Alum/Thayers/Eau de Rochas ASB.

Great, one very small nick, but DFS ! Well pleased !

Have a nice day everyone!

spandex.. :D

Good morning,

Pears bar soap wash
GFT Coral skin food Pre/In between passes/And post shave
Wilkinson Sword shave soap
Men-U Pure Bristle brush
Feather and Futur
Tabac AS splash
Natural Grooming Co. moisturiser

Thanks.

Friday

Merkur 34c
Shark SS (2)
404 Bodger
Edwin Jagger Sandalwood Cream (Sample)

Edwin Jagger Sandalwood AS (Milk?).

Good, eventually!

The EJ cream was slick but insubstantial, rather a disapointment. It took a lot of effort to end up with a good shave this morning. Would I buy it? No.

The AS (is it a milk or a thin balm?) was good; I have to confess I hated it when I originally got it last year, possibly the weather had something to do with it? Not sure that I'll purchase any more but it may just grow on me through the Summer.

:D

Friday
Hot towel
Merkur 38C/7O'clock yellow
ever ready/wilkinson stick
alum
Nivea replenishing ASB

nice close shave but Ive had better :)
regards, beejay

Friday

Gillette 30's New OC
Blue Gillette blade extra (probably from the 50's)
Pure Badger
GFT Coconut
Alum
Coral skin food
Moisteriser

BBS, but huge amounts of razor burn. I don't think I'll be using those blades again. Back to my usual combination tomorrow. (R89, Israeli blade)

(bit late but here it is anyway!)

Thursday

1949 Aristocrat
Feather blade
Nanny's Warm Spice Cream (sample tube - 4th use)
Kent BK4
Alum block
Jasper Conran Man AS Balm
Tabac AS

Nice, non-aggressive shave. Just what I needed as my neck's still a bit sensitive (the Lord blade used earlier this week and the helmet-strap rubbing seems to have set if off quite a bit).

Friday

'59 Fatboy (3 for WTG and 5 for others)
Croma Diamant (1)
EJ Med Silvertip
SWK Scuttle
ToOBS Sandalwood Cream
Anaherb AS gel
Nivea ASB

The nivea was more habit than anything to be fair.

The Fatboy came through the post today - i wasn't expecting much and thought that there was just a load of hype about them - BUT i had a really nice shave! Comfy, throughout. Not bad at all!

Have a good day guys.

Friday

Fat boy(3)
Super Iridium(3)
Vulfix 404 bodger
Nannys yushu soap
alum
Nivea asb/Old spice fresh lime

Getting the hang of the Fat Boy and the super Iridium looks like it could even go for a 4th , though I won't chance it.
Still loving the Old spice fresh lime .

Damian

Friday

Futur
Bleue Extra
No Name Badger Brush
Speick Cream
Alum & Witch Hazel
Speick AS

The Futur seems to take Gillette blades well. Certainly better in the Futur than in my 34C.

Been trying not to use balm after every shave and it's working a treat when I use Speick/Aqua Velva on it's own. Next shave I'll give the Old Spice Fresh Lime a good run.

Also trying to lay off the faceturbation. It's nice to have a smooth face but I find that shaving then forgetting about it works a treat.

Friday

Gillette Tech superslim
Wilkinson blade
Simpsons Commodore X1
RSC Shave² cream
RSC balm

First try with my new brush, and decided to have a go at a cream. Results were good, but I wasn't very happy with the lather - seemed a bit thin, but last time I tried this cream I couldn't get it to lather at all, so it's an improvement. Only did two passes with the grain as I'm a touch tender following last night and I was overseeing no.2 son in the bath while doing the shave, but I'm already looking forward to tomorrow when I'll use the brush on a familiar hard soap and break out a new blade.

:shave FRIDAY
Gillette tech
feather blade
omega pro 49
tabac
nivea asb/tabac aftershave
First time ive used this tech with a feather..one word awesome...1 little nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom