Friday morning
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: Simpson Commodor X2
Razor: Peroux-Gognet
Soap: Cella
AS: Prof B:s Grapewood
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very Clean :D
Decided to keep this brush, after a refound and it worked out nicely, even though it has some funk in it (but it´ll break in soon, I think).
PB250006800x599-1.jpg

Friday

Muhle R41 OC
Derby Extra (2)
Wilkinson Sword Boar
Arko Soap (Bowl)

Tabac AS
Nivea ASB

I'm not changing my line-up much during this snow. We have had a good 6" overnight (go Pigcat! ;) ) and I understand that it will be heading Sarf over the weekend. Enjoy.

I have all but abandoned Badger brushes for the Winter too, I think. Soap and a good stiff brush seems to wake the skin up nicely in this climate.

Another excellent shave. This hardware combo is probably my most effective (stress: for me).

:shave

Good morning,

Friday

Feather and Futur
Nanny's eucalyptus shaving soap
Frank Shaving best badger brush
Boots moisturiser
Hugo Boss Hugo EDT

A bit rubbish this morning. Got a bit of a cold brewing, and shaving with the sniffles on a cold winter morning isn't much fun.

Note to self: Drink more whisky :roll:

Friday:

Hot towel
Buttertscotch leTuft Silvertip/MWF
Gillette Tech/Jewel
Alum
Porters Hired Hand

Great lather, good shave and the AS keeps the face moist, so a decent one today :)
regards, beejay

Friday,11- 26-10.

Soap from Aleppo - The Golden Nib 23mm. UK Super Badger - British Gillette The New set #77 - Israeli Personna #2 - Pre 3P - Coate's Sandalwood - Alum block - Astringent Thayers Lemon - ASL SPARK + ASB Institut Karité.

Afeitado26-11-10002-1.jpg

Friday
Wilkinson Sword Hydro 3*
Simpson Tulip 2
Palmolive soap
Old Spice aftershave
Diptyque Tam Dao EDT

*one pass and had to stop using it - had forgotten how much 'gunk' the lube strip leaves behind. Grabbed Gillette Fusion and finished the shave.

Rolls
Omega Boar (from Sunbury)

Tabac everything

Lovely shave.

It's a tribute to the quality of the Tabac range that they've lasted so long, and are as good today as they've always been. The quality never seems to vary.

Attachments

• shave of the day 001.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 83
Friday evening

Hot shower
Arko stick
NF 2211
Fatboy (5)
Derby Platinum (2)
Professor Blighty's Musk

The Arko and the 2211 are made for each other, a quick face rub with the stick and a damp brush and the lather just comes and comes. Three passes with the Derby gave a very close comfortable shave, and I've not used the Musk for a while, but I forgot how smooth and nice it leaves the skin - not dissimilar to my OS Lime. I'll definitely be getting some Grapewood come next month.

Friday

1963 Gillette aluminium-handled Tech
Feather
Palmolive Classic cream
Kent BK4
Razorock Alum stick
Gillette Series Intense Cooling balm
Floid Blue AS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom