EJ + bolzano

provence sante ( in MWF bowl )

new forrest tubby

lucky tiger as

bolzano blades are strange, they feel rough but no irritation :s

iphone pic apologies

Thursday

GB Kent T4
Martin de Candre, best shaving soap ever!
Filarmonica 13, black scales
Roger & Gallet L'Homme After Shave Balm
Terre d' Hermes EdT

Attachments

• DSCF0054.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 31
God morgon.

Fredag​​:

Revisor 6/8 > Omega No. 34 > Dovo Eucalyptus > Myrsol Agua Balsamica > Fitjar Neroli > Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Eau de Toilette

SOTD_20May.jpg

Very good. Slightly cleaner than last time, less redness, certainly presentable, took 25 minutes, happy indeed.
I applied less pressure and tried to work on the correct angle, it's a matter of getting used to it, but once you get to see how well it works, it is positively surprising... :D

Feather AS-D1
Feather blade
Simpsons Chubby 2
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes
Alum
L'Occitane Bavx balm & Propolis
L'Occitane Bavx EDT

Great shave feeling good about my quickly found set up,. dont mind shelling out on products, but i'm no fan on stocking up on every product on the market, dont want to become a Monkey for the marketing Men!

JM-br-10.jpg

Jamie

No shave today.

The pictures in the beard thread have inspired me.

Once I've got a decent growth I will be able to extend my tache (which is now standing at a modest 6" from tip to tip).

Unfortunately I don't grow any whiskers high up on my cheeks so I might just be confined to the basic handlebar.

EJ DE89
Feather
Men U Brush
RSC Cream
Essentials Balm (head)
Ogalalla Bay Rum Sage and Cedar AS/skin toner
Ogalalla Bay Rum Cologne

The sage and cedar is certainly a milder concoction than the sandalwood version. Great on the skin.

N_Architect said:
God morgon.
Fredag​​:
Revisor 6/8 > Omega No. 34 > Dovo Eucalyptus > Myrsol Agua Balsamica > Fitjar Neroli > Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Eau de Toilette

And a good morning to you too! :D Nice to see some Swedish in here and that it seems to work out so well for you!! :D :D

Friday

Schick Dial Adjustable Injector
Personna Injector Blade
New Forest 2201 Brush
Provence Santé Soap
Ogallala BR+Limes and Peppercorns a/s

Very nice shave, apart from the "makes you scream like a girl" burn from the Ogallala. I think I might pass it on.

Ian

Friday

Merkur 34c
Gillette 7 o' Clock Yellow (3)
Grosvenor 404 Bodger
Ingram's Cream

Proraso ASB
Proraso AS

Three pass, face lathered.

Very close - I could get used to these blades.

My 404 is doing very nicely again; I had previously shampooed it (to give it an annual cleanout/service) and it has taken a few shaves to get it back to optimum performance. Great value, do anything brush. If the Swiss Army had a brush this would be it.

:D

Friday - YAY!

Hot towl
Gillette Slim adjustable (Setting 4)
Feather Double Edged Razor Blade (new)
Vulfix 404 Brush (Boar/badger mix)
Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum Shaving Soap Stick, Bay Rum, Limes & Peppercorn
Alum
Witch Hazel Trumpers skin food (Sandalwood)
Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum Aftershave, Bay Rum, Limes & Peppercorn

The Ogallala soap stick is an odd one, got a lovely almost reminded me of clay like first lather and the next pass was a bit runny. I get a feeling I need to work on this soap a little to get it to work with. I am wondering if my water is making the differnence as it is quite hard water round my way.

But a very nice smell and just two passes (WTG, XTG) and my skin feels very soft and smooth.

Nice way to start a Friday really :cool:

Hot face soak
3P Pre-Post
Gillette Fatboy with Shark SS (new)
New Forest Tubby 2
Cella
PompeyBill's Orange Aftershave
PompeyBill's Orange Cologne
Professor Blighty's Yellow Unction

A shave from the gods today. After being a devout fan of Feather blades, I decided to give the Sharks a try after reading of the good reviews, and what a blade they are (this was my second blade). Fantastically smooth during the shave.

It was also my first day using my Tubby 2 brush, after soaking it and giving it a quick break-in lather last night. Gave it a good few rounds in the Cella, and ended up with a lovely, thick creamy lather, which was enough for four passes plus my head shave. Absolutely delighted with the Tubby.

Finish off with my own make smelles and the Prof's unction, and my face is absolutely BBS, no irritation and I smell and feel great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom