Not open for further replies.
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: New Forest custom silvertip
Razor: ?
Soap: Penhaligon´s English Fern
AS: Ogallala L&P
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D
I got this baby back, day before yesterday, but I have no idea what it is. Heavy 3/4- full hallow very stiff steel. My guess is English, but could be Swedish too (a little to big for it tough). Nice blade, anyhow :D
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/micke2010/SOTD/PC160009800x598.jpg

Friday

Wilkinson Sword Classic
Super Silver
Omega 81052
Macca Root Cream
Alum
Oldspice whitewater

A DFS, the Omega is starting to break in now with some splitting of the ends but I think its going to be a pretty gradual process.

Pre, long wait in radial lounge.
Dry shave of lower arm or groin.
Insertion of needle thing in arm to inject stuff below into,
Morphine (stops me from decking the surgeon as he say's "This might sting a bit")
Anti histamine to combat the fact the iodine dye they use brings me out in lumps
Local anaesthetic , cut to main artery, insert guide tube, insert tube to heart via arteries and pump in dye to see what is going on.
Then probably do nothing and make me go through the whole F***king lot again at a later date........ :twisted: :twisted:
A/S surgical spirit.
Not sure if this counts as shave of the day but it is the only one I will be having ......... ;) ;)
Will post comments about shave quality of the NHS razor later.
Off to get my 5th Slash and Dash done now.
Speak later..........I hope.........if not my sis will post all my razors in BST next week............... :lol: :lol:

Hope all goes well!

Friday

White proraso Pre/post
Nf silvertip
Nannys Ice and Slice with goat milk
EJ bull mastiff +shark (2)
Thayers
Proraso ASB

another nice shave 2 passes + touch ups.

Good luck with it Steve.

• ... and don't hog all the morphine, as my doseage might be going back up soon*.[/list:u][/list:u]

• *NOTE: The value for "soon" is as determined by the Pain Clinic at Sheffield's NGH - meaning don't hold your breath waiting.[/list:u]

Angiogram for Steve!

Hope you go on alright, mate.

Friday

KROPP 5/8
New Forest 2201 Brush
Coates Sandalwood Cream
D.R. Harris Pink Aftershave
Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet edt

Had this afternoon off. Used up the last of this years leave. Did some chores, then cut my hair, took a hot shower and had a shave.

The shave wasn't bad. I'm not hurting myself, but the razor feels like it's struggling to cut - which is the problem I had last time. The resulting shave is nowhere near close enough, but I'm sure it'll come.

Ian

Thanks for all the kind words guys, Angio was going well until I heard the words "get the head surgeon now please!"
It turns out a lot of the small blood vessels are blocking up and now I have a back flow to deal with as well.......(This means my heart valves are leaking........... :( :( ).
But on the up side I am still alive and a stubborn twat, so not planning on shuffling off this mortal coil anytime soon.
So sorry no razors on BST just yet........... :p :p

Friday
P1140891-1.jpg

Friday, 12-17-10. MUSIC: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

Soap from Aleppo - Rooney 1/2 silvertip - Merkur 25C open comb - Astra Superior Platinum #2 - Pre JASÖN Shave Therapy - Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera shaving cream - Toner Thayers Original - ASL Lilac vegetal + Gel aftershave JASÖN 6-1.

Afeitado17-12-10-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom