Thursday

Old Spice "Tech" clone
Gillette Nacet Platinum (2)
Omega #49 Pro
RSC Sensitive Gel
Thayers
Boots Essential ASB
Boots Freshwood AS

I bought the RSC gel by mistake, so I thought I wonder if I could lather it with a brush and it does, not spectacular but it was good enough to shave with, infact rather good. The OS Tech is more aggressive than a normal Tech I would say on par with a Feather Portable, I have another OS razor which is an OC and that is more aggressive than my Sledgehammer, I would say all in all a rather good shave was had.

TTFN

Tony

Thursday

6/8 Air Brand
Henk's Bay Rum with a Twist
Vulfix No.5 Pure Bristle
Alum Block
Boots Essentials AS Balm
Floid Blue AS

First time I've ever face-lathered with a cream and not half bad! Didn't give myself the closest shave tonight as I have an outbreak of spots on either side of my chin, and repeatedly slicing the tops off them for a few nights in a row can leave me looking a little messy... :eek:

Thursday Night:

• - cleansed with Thayers' Peach Witch Hazel
    - beejay's custom Cobalt Blue SuperBadger and the last of the JM Fraser Jake's shave cream
    - EJDE89L with a Crown Red Stripe
    - My Mighty Menthol AlumWater spritz
    - Thayers' Lavender witch hazel[/list:u]

du212 said:
New Forest 2201 : GEM Junior + Pal : Valobra SS : Lotion Opaline

DSCN4193.jpg

DSCN4192.jpg

Great composition. And the brush looks good!

Friday am

Muehle fine badger brush, 21mm knot (M), faux resin
Muehle R89 / Gillette Platinum UK
Palmolive stick
AoS alum
Floid (Italian blue)
YSL Kouros EdT

- First shave ever with a stick and face lathering. Concept gives a quick shave, nothing that special about the Palmolive scent though.
- First with the new Muehle brush. My first prickling brush as well.
- Irritation in the neck, may be because of the brush, because of the stick, because of the blade (that's the problem when you can't keep track of no. of shaves with the same blade).

Have a great weekend, folks.

Konstantinos

Attachments

• 281 K 8521_600.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 42
Friday

'66 Superspeed
Iridium
EJ Best Badger
Castle Forbes Pre-Shave
Trumper's Rose Shaving Soap
Nivea Sensitive asb
Czech & Speake #88

After almost 2 weeks of solid Injector shaving, this took a little re-adjustment, but after the first stroke (stop giggling at the back!) all was well.

Picked my Cobra Classic up from the Post Orifice this morning, so watch this space for tomorrows S(lash)OTD.

Ian

EJDE89L
NOS Jewel (2)
Omega 10005
John Lewis soap puck
Witch Hazel
Trumpers Marlborough

My first encounter with a boar! I loved it :)
I can't believe how much lather it whipped up and how quickly it did it. I thought it was going to feel prickly and scrubby compared to badger but it didn't. It felt perfect.

I had to shampoo it half a dozen times and bowl lather three or four times with Palmolive to take the edge off the pig funk though. It's ok now, but still has a faint farmyard whiff to it. I expect that will go altogether after using it properly for a week or two.

Shave was excellent too. BBS from 3 passes with hardly any touching up during a water pass. Probably my best yet :)

Proraso Pre
EJ DE87 w/ Feather
RSC Cream
TGS Silvertip
KoS Moisturiser SPF8-24

Probably last day with the Feather, just doesn't suit me as I've had more weepers in 2 days than I had in 6 months with Kramik's, Derby's and Personna's and the shave isn't as close. I think I'll trade away the couple of packs I have.

Friday

Gillette 3 piece new (on loan)
Red Personna
Vulfix 404 boar
Erasmic shavebowl soap
Alum
Old spice whitewater AS

A DFS, BUT I'm on the point of tossing the 404 Boar (its not the bodger, just boar) I have real issues getting a decent lather from it. I get a great lather using the WS boar brush and the 2235 Super badger (same soaps) but the the lather almost always collapses when use the 404. I tend to have the attitude that a bad workman blames his tools but I can't see why I perceiver when I get better results with others.

The razor however, which is on loan from Antdad (Cheers Tony
_goodjob__revamp_by_Synfull.gif
) was great. I was a little short on time but got a fantastic shave with an open comb. The feel is rather different to my other razors and its somewhat lighter but I like the way it works. I need a few more shaves to form a proper opinion but initially I'm impressed.

^ Very nice, sir ^

Low on time this morning, so...

Gillette Mach 3 for head and face
Headslick for head and face
Superdrug Forest Fresh (or whatever it's called) AS
Headlube Matte Mousturiser
Paco Rabanne Pour Homme EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom