Friday
Myrurgia SS/Omega brush/D.R Harris with Polsilver/Alum block/Weleda Balsam
P1220452.jpg

Friday 2nd September, evening - 42nd birthday shave

King Cutter 5/8
Tony Miller strops
Frank Shaving 'Warwick' in Best
MWF
Carrefour 'Ocean Force' after shave lotion (resembles Williams' Aqua Velva)
Boellis Panama 1924 after shave gel
YSL Kouros old formulation (forget about the Amouage Gold in the picture, I changed my mind at the end)

sotd_02Sep.jpg

Two and a half days stubble gone nicely with this blade (first time in use since I acquired her from Rune over at SRP). Took me a while to get back to making good face lather with the Fat, the Carrefour budget after shave is not bad (but my sister says it smells nothing like Aqua Velva) and the Boellis after shave gel works wonders with the warm weather here in Athens, Greece.

The night finished off with going out for 'summer cinema' (as we call it here), i.e. cinema theaters in the open, under an almost new moon and with the soft and warm midnight Mediterranean temperature. Movie was 'The Guard', not bad actually.

I'll probably be heading out to a Greek island next week, possibly Patmos, Paros or Mykonos, SOTDs will not stop though (with hopefully some good shots).

Happy Birthday Konstantinos :icon_razz: and enjoy your holiday on the Greek Islands. Make sure you post some photos for those of us who live in colder climes!!.

Cheers,
Erik.

N_Architect said:
Friday 2nd September, evening - 42nd birthday shave

King Cutter 5/8
Tony Miller strops
Frank Shaving 'Warwick' in Best
MWF
Carrefour 'Ocean Force' after shave lotion (resembles Williams' Aqua Velva)
Boellis Panama 1924 after shave gel
YSL Kouros old formulation (forget about the Amouage Gold in the picture, I changed my mind at the end)

sotd_02Sep.jpg

Two and a half days stubble gone nicely with this blade (first time in use since I acquired her from Rune over at SRP). Took me a while to get back to making good face lather with the Fat, the Carrefour budget after shave is not bad (but my sister says it smells nothing like Aqua Velva) and the Boellis after shave gel works wonders with the warm weather here in Athens, Greece.

The night finished off with going out for 'summer cinema' (as we call it here), i.e. cinema theaters in the open, under an almost new moon and with the soft and warm midnight Mediterranean temperature. Movie was 'The Guard', not bad actually.

I'll probably be heading out to a Greek island next week, possibly Patmos, Paros or Mykonos, SOTDs will not stop though (with hopefully some good shots).

Back
Top Bottom