September Acquisitions

Today :
Nivea Men Deep Black Carbon Darkwood deodorant roller 4x at Kruidvat, a local store
Tabac original aftershave 300 ml 3x Amazon.nl

On it's way :
Sir Irisch Moos aftershave 150 ml 3x Parfumdreams.nl 14/09 expected
Cella Organic, Universal Full DE shavette RasoiGoodfelles 15/09 expected
Yesterday I received the Sir Irisch Moos with 3 samples, Halloween Man Mystery, Giorgio Armani SI and Lancome Teint Miracle.
Today I received the Universal shavette and the Cella Organic. The bladeholder is much better then the bladeholder of the cheap Ali full de shavette.
IMG_1596_resized1024.jpg

IMG_1598_resized1024.jpg

After seeing @LeeMaz Blue brush & @Satanfriendly Red brush from Gile i decided to get one made myself although a completely different shape & different brush all together i decided on clear resin.
Gile had never worked with clear resin so it was always going to be a challenge for him.
Not being in a hurry was good as it gave him more time to experiment.
The first brush he done for me was superb although he wasn’t happy with the end product so he wanted to try again & this is the outcome.
Although the Mighty Hibernian Fc isn’t for everyone you can still see the quality.
A total work of art in my eyes.
Gile is now working on a new one for me which is the exact same as @LeeMaz @Satanfriendly although mine will be Green with a White Ferrel & the Hibs coin on the bottom.
This brush is now in the post incoming with my group buy & the original prototype
Gile Thank You for all your hard work & commitment
IMG_2398.png

Back
Top Bottom