September Acquisitions

IMG_2805.jpeg
A new shave bowl, Hendrix new hard soap based, almost triple milled feel to it, and a variety of scents the plum in particular is so rich and almost jammy the citrus bomb is fabulous as well! Plus an extra sample of a new to be released soap which has no name as yet but smells absolutely amazing and will likely be on my hit list when I next put an order in! So far I’ve never had a duff scent in all the HC&C I’ve tried!

Getting into the SE world.
It looks fantastic, hope it shaves likewise...
The handle is almost abrasive, impossible to have it slippling!

View attachment 110888
I'm sure you'll love it! I certainly enjoy my V3A, which also has the super knurl. You can't lose grip, it's one step away from being a round file, great handle. Nice weight and a very manoeuvrable head. And you'll probably get 10 shaves per blade, give or take.

I'm sure you'll love it! I certainly enjoy my V3A, which also has the super knurl. You can't lose grip, it's one step away from being a round file, great handle. Nice weight and a very manoeuvrable head. And you'll probably get 10 shaves per blade, give or take.
problem I forgot to order the blades... now the razor is looking at me an laughing...

IMG_2321.jpeg

Hand made shaving bowl from Tracy Jane - the dimples seem to do something. I’m used to the SV grail, so trying solely a bit different.
Also the Shield Gem razor head with a RazoRock barber pole handle. I’ve never had more than two shakes on the trot with a Gem blade, so I’m going to push this one, see just how long it will last, and get to know the razor. First impressions are the angle is not necessarily as shallow as with the Sabre.

Back
Top Bottom