SE razors are harder to find than dinosaurs

I've been reading the threads about the Mongoose, Bunny, ATT SE, Cobra, et al, and haven't found anything available to purchase. Is there a SE razor out there that's a) not vintage, and b) available to buy that the knowledgeable ones think is worthwhile? The One Blade looks like a kitchen utensil, but I'll consider it if the group thinks it's a winner.

I've been reading the threads about the Mongoose, Bunny, ATT SE, Cobra, et al, and haven't found anything available to purchase. Is there a SE razor out there that's a) not vintage, and b) available to buy that the knowledgeable ones think is worthwhile? The One Blade looks like a kitchen utensil, but I'll consider it if the group thinks it's a winner.
Have you tried A Vintage, good way to learn skills needed for Mongoose/ cobra.They are good fun too.
Believe One Blade is a bit different.

The reason I'm hesitant about getting a vintage SE razor, is simple: it's a slippery road much like the one I have with DE razors. You start with one, and then your acquisition disorder kicks in. How many members of this forum have just 1 (one, uno, odin, eine) vintage razor? I can't go there. I've got 6 DE razors and I just want 1 (one, uno, odin, eine) SE razor.

The reason I'm hesitant about getting a vintage SE razor, is simple: it's a slippery road much like the one I have with DE razors. I just want 1 (one, uno, odin, eine) SE razor.

Sounds good Steve,

I mean why use more than one type of SE razor. Overkill is right. All you need is the right one and it's a done deal after that. Pretty easy eh?

What's gonna be the best fit? The Mongoose or maybe a Cobra or possibly even a Schick type? They all shave differently. So all you need is to test drive each kind and go with the best set up. Yep, very easy as I said. Oh, don't bother with those 1912ish contraptions. Ok, to be fair, they are amazingly popular for some reason. All you need is one kind though.

See, you thought it was gonna be bad news,

Martin

Sounds good Steve,

I mean why use more than one type of SE razor. Overkill is right. All you need is the right one and it's a done deal after that. Pretty easy eh?

What's gonna be the best fit? The Mongoose or maybe a Cobra or possibly even a Schick type? They all shave differently. So all you need is to test drive each kind and go with the best set up. Yep, very easy as I said. Oh, don't bother with those 1912ish contraptions. Ok, to be fair, they are amazingly popular for some reason. All you need is one kind though.

See, you thought it was gonna be bad news,

Martin
It was a done deal with my DE razors, too, until I found that it took 5 of the bastards for me to feel like I had it covered.

Back
Top Bottom