Schick injector, which one is it?

Cheers for the link, hadn't come across that before.
Interesting me thinks, right to the bay.....

Best all around injector you will find is the M type.....what's not to like having the adjustable option available.

Prices can vary so be patient and something reasonable should be along. Also, you are gonna need some sassy blades to load that up with.

Martin

I almost wrote injectors off after struggling with a PAL adjustable and a Schick L1 [mild!], then I bought a Schick M23 adjustable and it clicked. I now have a Schick Golden 500 and 2 PAL Injectomatics all are superb shavers, but the M23 is the best IMO...
The NOS blades are worth hunting too, sharper & smoother than Schick Chinese and Personna.
Also check out the japanese blades:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schick-Ja...0P-/371497561910?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schick-Ja...njector-10P-/371176320752?hash=item566bd52ef0

The Japanese twin blades are very good. Well worth the money.
I keep looking for Personna74 injector blades but so rarely come up for sale. Might give some twins a try in the adjustable.
The Personna 74s only sell for silly prices. Get over it and buy them. When you get 25 shaves out of one, you know you got a bargain.. Happened to me...

Best all around injector you will find is the M type.....what's not to like having the adjustable option available.

Prices can vary so be patient and something reasonable should be along. Also, you are gonna need some sassy blades to load that up with.

Martin
I do like the thought of an adjustable, liked my tto's when I had them. Im going to keep my peepers out?

The TSR Injector Xmas panto:

wazza: Rabbit hole? What rabbit hole?
Everyone: It's behiiiiind you!

Merry shavemas.

Brilliant!

Tell me about it, I thought I was done with collecting stuff, collected de's then moved to se's and now injectors. Here we go again haha

Merry shavemas to all.

Cheers for. The links Rowlers and Billy. They are in the watch list as we speak, now the hunt begins ha. Bye bye wallet

Brilliant!

Tell me about it, I thought I was done with collecting stuff, collected de's then moved to se's and now injectors. Here we go again haha

Injectors have enough variety to give lots of choices for both razors and blades. Means that more options are available for any fine tuning for the great shave. Or, just keep things easy and stick with one razor and a few blades and done deal on still having better than good, but not great results.

Either way it's a nice change of pace kinda thing that can also become a real effective set up if you want it to. Still not crazy money for razors either.

Martin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom