Scent of The Day

I like them too. However, the fact that Old Spice retails for around £10 or under speaks for itself. I firmly believe that the old saying "you get what you pay for" certainly does apply to aftershaves and EDTs. So, I should know better, really. I'm beginning to realise now that "cheapo" aftershaves and EDTS are just a false economy. They're okay for an everyday splash if I am not going anywhere that day, but I think that I'll always prefer the decent stuff. The price reflects the quality. I guess that I have expensive tastes and always will.
Don't discount all 'cheap' aftershaves - the Brut range all have long lasting scents.

m52infinity.jpg

375x500.54152.jpg

Swiss Arabian Noora Onyx

"The fragrance opens with a note of Rose, Rosemary, Artemisia, Lavender & Lemon notes. This is followed by Coriander, Carnation, Cinnamon, Juniper & Jasmine. The base notes include Leather, Sandalwood, Fir, Amber, Patchouli, Oak Moss, Vetiver, Cedar & Vanilla."
Note from the brand

Billed as for women, but frankly it's got more in common with Drakkar Noir than Chanel Coco. It is quite light, but easily "manned up" with a dot of Jannet El Firdaus, which is sort of on the same wavelength but so much darker and stinkier.

Don't discount all 'cheap' aftershaves - the Brut range all have long lasting scents.
I try not to be too biased, but in my experience the more expensive aftershaves and EDTs do tend to give better results and more personal satisfaction. Most of them also smell better than the cheaper ones, IMO. Maybe I just have expensive tastes...

Could you please recommend a "long-lasting" Brut aftershave/deodorant? Because, in my experience, they don't last for very long at all. In fact, I would go so far as to say that they are the worst products in terms of performance/longevity. Please prove me wrong by naming a Brut product that will impress me.

Thanks, Paul.

Aramis 24-Hour High Performance Body Spray

THE ultimate body spray, IMO. It smells lovely and it lasts and lasts. Okay, I know that it isn't an aftershave/EDT, but it's still technically a scent, so I think it belongs in this thread. It's the only body spray that I am 100% happy with. I can't find any reason to knock it at all.

LOVE it. Always have.

Back
Top Bottom