Scent of The Day

Popped through the doot this morning ...

s-l500.jpg

Sandalia by Swiss Arabian ... an attar

"Sandalia is a remarkably authentic distillation of the fragrant Sandalwood tree. The legendary aroma of the Sandalwood has captivated and enthralled perfume lovers for centuries. Its highly sought-after scent is a delight to the senses and instils a calming inner peace that is said to help wearers with their stress, depression and low self-esteem."

... and, it's gorgeous!

Old Spice Original Aftershave Lotion

I do like this old classic. However, it has the poorest longevity of any aftershave I have ever used. I splash it on after my shave, and it's completely gone by the time I leave the house. Some of my farts have lasted longer than this aftershave. The fragrance is also weak to the point that it is barely noticeable, even when people are standing right up close to me. I've asked some of those people, and they have said that they didn't even realise that I was wearing aftershave. That says it all, really. It's extremely weak, compared to what it used to be. Still, at least it's very cheap...

I do like this old classic. However, it has the poorest longevity of any aftershave I have ever used. I splash it on after my shave, and it's completely gone by the time I leave the house. Some of my farts have lasted longer than this aftershave. The fragrance is also weak to the point that it is barely noticeable, even when people are standing right up close to me. I've asked some of those people, and they have said that they didn't even realise that I was wearing aftershave. That says it all, really. It's extremely weak, compared to what it used to be. Still, at least it's very cheap...
Aye, slap it on walk out the bathroom and it's gone. In the 80s it lasted for ages. I bought copycat amaris cologne and I'm sure it lasted for 3 days. Same with old spice, quick splash and it's gone.
Have to say though, I like them both

Some of my farts have lasted longer than this aftershave.
Best review on the whole Internet!
Even taking into consideration we know not what combination of cloudy ales, Hefeweizen and murgh chilli jalfrezi you may have consumed, that's a serious indictment of any product sold specifically for the purpose of fragrance. Any frag that can be outguffed by a floating air biscuit is not worth wasting beer tokens on.

Back
Top Bottom