Saturday 5th December to Friday 11th December 2020.

Saturday AM 2020-12-05
National Dodecahedron Day
1hdgdm8.jpg

Rooney Emillion 2 Porcelain-Jade Finest (24/55)
Art of Shaving Rose Absolute shaving cream (vintage)
Paradigm 17-4
Schick Plus Platinum (7)
Ginger's Garden Rose Petals aftershave
2kIjtbc.jpg

Good afternoon all.

Brush- Dcosmetic 2 band silver tip.
Soap- TOBS Grapefruit
Razor- Gillette Fatboy (6) (2)
Blade- Nacet #7
ASL- Barts Grapefruit and Pink Pepper.
Scent- Tom Ford Oud Wood

Currently sat at Home Park, ready for the football watching Plymouth Argyle. It's been a long 10 months.

I'm really pleased for you getting back to the football, I'm still waiting to get back to watch my team. I'm missing it so much.

Good afternoon all.

Brush- Dcosmetic 2 band silver tip.
Soap- TOBS Grapefruit
Razor- Gillette Fatboy (6) (2)
Blade- Nacet #7
ASL- Barts Grapefruit and Pink Pepper.
Scent- Tom Ford Oud Wood

Currently sat at Home Park, ready for the football watching Plymouth Argyle. It's been a long 10 months.
First time with this brush, shocking to load up with the bowl so switched to a face lather for the first time. This worked well and it performed well with the TOBS cream. This blade is still going strong and if I were to buy a Fatboy I think this would be my go to blade.
Nicely finished off with a drop of Barts Grapefruit and Pink Pepper ASL.
All I need now is a good result this afternoon and I can go home a happy man.

Stay safe everyone.
What was Home Park like today Garry?

SOTD : 6th December 2020.

6.jpg

Shaving Recipe For the day.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Yardley ~ English Lavender Bar Soap + Wilko Men's shave Oil.

Brush: Unbranded Turkish Boar.

Bowl Lather.

Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.

Uber/Superlather: Derby Lemon Shaving Cream + (Grated) Arko Shave stick Dettol Original Anti Bacterial Soap, & Palmolive Classic Shave Stick.

Blade: Mers ~ Super Shave X Platinum. (2)

Razor: Parker ~ 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint lavender eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./Osmanli ~ Lemon Eau De Cologne./Wilko ~ Fruits Lemon & Black Pepper Body Butter.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

This morning i fancied a Turkish theme shave so i went for my Arko Derby & Palmolive Classic shave stick endings Arko & Derby lemon shaving cream which created a wonderful concoction of slick protective super lather for the full shave.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups CC shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Wilko ~ Lemon & Black Pepper Body Butter.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy you Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Sun 6th SOTD
Soap RazoRock Mudder Focker
Brush Yaqi 24mm Heavy Metal Tuxedo
Razor Gillette Super Adjustable U-1
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Platinum 4th
Post & Aftershaves
Ice Water + Thayers
Hyaluronic + Axe Signature Denim
Marvelous lather from the soap. Creamily thick and slick with a unique nice scent.
Shave with razor paired with the blade with added shim increased the efficiency a little more. Very smooth and comfortable at setting 9 for 3 passes for a mostly bbs to dfs result and a minor creeper. The post-shave feel for the soap is excellent!
Rating 9.6/10
20201206_114440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom