Saturday 26th December to Friday 01th January 2021

Thank you for the offer - but no - I won't. What does 'hit the bell' mean? You might be better off speaking to people on Facebook - I.
No problem. Appreciate the support I get and totally respect if you're not interested in my video/idea/shave/platform/channel.

On Youtube there's a notification button formed like a bell. If you hit ( click) it you'll get a notification every time there's a new video.

Sun 27th SOTD
Soap Catie's Bubbles Barnegat Bay
Brush DS Cosmetics 26mm Badger
Razor Gillette British RFB
Blade Viking's Sword 3rd
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Pleasant lather from the soap. Good bayrum scent and performance.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was good and enjoyable. Smooth and comfortable for 3passes without issues for a bbs to dfs result. Good post & aftershaves. Rating 9.7/10
20201227_114923.jpg

SOTD : 27th December 2020.

18.jpg

Shaving Recipe For the day.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Yardley ~ English Lavender Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Chinese Unbranded Silvertip Fibre.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : Edwin Jagger ~ Limes & pomegranate Shaving Cream.
Blade: Mers ~ Supershave X 'Snapped in 1/2'. (2)
Razor: Yaqi Katana.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint lavender eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./4711 Original Cologne/ASL/Nivea Men ~ Sensitive Cooling PSB./Tommy Hilfiger ~ Bold EDT Spray

Greetings,

A relaxing sunday morning shave.

The EJ limes & pomegranate cream provided a slick protective lather for the shave leaving a excellent post shave feel.

Another wonderful 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few generous squirts of Tommy Hilfiger bold EDT spray to the pulse points.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Sunday, 27 December 2020

PreShave: Warm to hot water—most from the boiled kettle, some from the tap
Cream: Santa Maria Novella
Brush: Kent BK8
Bowl: My recycled T&H cream bowl
Razor: Futur (3.0, 2.5, 2)
Blade Feather (2)
Post Shave: Alum

Fragrance: Floris Jermyn Street

It was a good way to start a holiday Sunday morning; enjoy the rest of the weekend, folks.

27/12/20
Pre: Face wash with Whickams pre shave soap
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2
Soap: Signature Soap Valentia
Razor: Rex Ambassador #2.5
Blade: NOS Permasharp Supreme (2)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Rosemary and Sandalwood Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Hugo Bottled Night
Wk 53 2. O Sun.JPG
A quick 2 pass shave today, a lovely lather from the Valentia and Chubby synth.
I find these Vintage Blades really nice to use, plenty of blade feedback during the shave letting you know the razor is doing the business.
Not the smoothest i have used but they leave me smooth and comfortable.
The Barts Lotion is now finished but i have plenty of others to go at, it will be going on the "Buy more" list though as soon as i get the stash down a bit.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

View attachment 62505

Yesterday -

prep - facial scrub
razor - ATT Calypso - R plate
blade - Med Prep (1)
brush - Chub 1 - best
soap - Proraso Sandalo
post - witch hazel
a/s - Floid mentally vigorous
balm - Floid
scent - Sauvage edp.

Thinking about it - the Calypso was the razor I used more than any other this year - with the M plate - mild? - effortlessly good - a cracking shave - with little to no danger that you are going to hurt yourself - unless - I guess - you poked the handle in your eye - which - thankfully, I managed to avoid doing. Well done me. I was delighted to be gifted the R plate by a fellow member - R - regular? He had bought one for himself and ATT sent him two in error - great, their loss my gain. First use - and - in my opinion, it made a great razor even better. Still completely smooth and safe - but a step up in efficiency. Very good indeed. It is my new favourite thing. Coming to you in sotd posts - a lot - in the near future. I hope you are all safe and well - and enjoying shaving properly. It saves us money - apparently. Yours - I.

@Ferry-shave - thank you C. I am humbled by your generosity.

@patw - I notice from your avatar thingy - you are now from Gourock? Does that make you, officially - all away tae one side? :) Good luck with that phrase if you aren't from the west of Scotland. Answers on a postcard please. I'll wave to you - when I am next in Kilcreggan - ah no - we can't leave the bastarding house again for the foreseeable. This is getting tedious.

@Digimonkey Iain, I am glad you are enjoying the R Plate, that it did not dissapoint and that its got a good home.

All the best,

Chris

View attachment 62505

Yesterday -

prep - facial scrub
razor - ATT Calypso - R plate
blade - Med Prep (1)
brush - Chub 1 - best
soap - Proraso Sandalo
post - witch hazel
a/s - Floid mentally vigorous
balm - Floid
scent - Sauvage edp.

Thinking about it - the Calypso was the razor I used more than any other this year - with the M plate - mild? - effortlessly good - a cracking shave - with little to no danger that you are going to hurt yourself - unless - I guess - you poked the handle in your eye - which - thankfully, I managed to avoid doing. Well done me. I was delighted to be gifted the R plate by a fellow member - R - regular? He had bought one for himself and ATT sent him two in error - great, their loss my gain. First use - and - in my opinion, it made a great razor even better. Still completely smooth and safe - but a step up in efficiency. Very good indeed. It is my new favourite thing. Coming to you in sotd posts - a lot - in the near future. I hope you are all safe and well - and enjoying shaving properly. It saves us money - apparently. Yours - I.

@Ferry-shave - thank you C. I am humbled by your generosity.

@patw - I notice from your avatar thingy - you are now from Gourock? Does that make you, officially - all away tae one side? :) Good luck with that phrase if you aren't from the west of Scotland. Answers on a postcard please. I'll wave to you - when I am next in Kilcreggan - ah no - we can't leave the bastarding house again for the foreseeable. This is getting tedious.

Yes Iain,I'm now in Gourock.When you do get the chance to get to Kilcreggan,please do wave as I'm right on the front.

Part of the view from my window

48B09B07-7477-4A0C-87E6-FA950273EE91.jpeg
kilcreggan on the right.

Back
Top Bottom