Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24mm
Soap: OSP Spice Road
Razor: Focus R28
Blade: 1/2 Personna Med prep (4)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Rosemary and Sandalwood Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: OSP Spice Road
Wk 52 2. Sun.JPG
2 Passes and a little touch up on a couple of problem areas for a pretty easy BBS finish.
This little, very well presented shavette is becoming a favourite, so easy to use.
The Blade went off towards the end, 4 shaves from a half blade is brilliant even though they are mainly 2 pass shaves.
The little Yaqi Brush works well with any soap i have and the OSP needs very little coaxing into a lovely slick wonderfully scented lather, i seem to be face lathering more these days.
A Nice post shave finishing with the OSP matching splash, there maybe 1 more application in the Barts R&S lotion.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Sun 20th SOTD
Soap Ariana & Evans Peach & Cognac
Brush BOTI 26mm Fan Silvertip
Razor Gillette Tech
Blade Elios Inoxidable 4th change to Feather (3)
Post & Aftershaves
Ice Water + Thayers
Hyaluronic + Clubman Whisky Wood
Really good scent from the soap. Today's lather abit on the thin side...
Shave with razor paired with blade did not feel good/smooth during wtg pass so change to the Feather (3) blade. Was better for rest of 3passes without any issues for a bbs to dfs result. Excellent aftershaves...Rating 9/10
20201220_124136.jpg

IMG_20201219_134303.jpgR-28848-1169305849.jpeg.jpg

(Yesterday's shave)

Merkur Mergress
Sputnik
Maseto Finest
Barrister and Mann Soft Heart Series Sandalwood soap and aftershave balm
Soundtrack: New Order Power Corruption and Lies

Well ladies and gentlemen I can report our first Christmas miracle. A Barrister and Mann soap I actually like. Excellent on all fronts.

Stay safe folks. Hope you have a great week.
Cheers
Rob

Soap: First Line Shave Fallout
Brush: Maseto Shaving 24mm Finest Badger
Razor: Gillette Rocket HD 500 (1953)
Blade: Personna Super Stainless
Post Shave: DIY Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera, Dr Organic Aloe Vera Gel

201219-SOTD.jpg

Last edited:
Pre - Shower / Face wash
Soap - Tabac
Brush - Razorock Bruce
Razor - ESC Outlaw
Blade - Wilkinson (2)
Post - Old Spice AS followed with Moisturiser

I wanted a no fuss shave this morning. Time was tight, but not tight enough to rush. I decided to use Tabac, I'd been trying to get through my TOBS Sandalwood soap on the weekends. A few questionable lathers made me go for Tabac with generates a great lather at the sight of a brush. Almost a two pass shave this morning plus a few touch up areas. Maybe the outlaw razor is starting to live up to its reputation. Although, I reckon I could've got just a good result with my other usual razors, 34G or R89.

View attachment 62281View attachment 62280

(Yesterday's shave)

Merkur Mergress
Sputnik
Maseto Finest
Barrister and Mann Soft Heart Series Sandalwood soap and aftershave balm
Soundtrack: New Order Power Corruption and Lies

Well ladies and gentlemen I can report our first Christmas miracle. A Barrister and Mann soap I actually like. Excellent on all fronts.

Stay safe folks. Hope you have a great week.
Cheers
Rob

A fine choice, Rob. I've recently acquired a bass in the hope of trying to learn it. ‘Age of Consent' has a fine riff. Hooky is up there with Mick Karn, Jaco Pastorius et al in some of the finest bass players to hit this planet.

A fine choice, Rob. I've recently acquired a bass in the hope of trying to learn it. ‘Age of Consent' has a fine riff. Hooky is up there with Mick Karn, Jaco Pastorius et al in some of the finest bass players to hit this planet.

Hooky is definitely unique. I did meet him once and he was a... well I won't swear but safe to say it didn't go well. Doesn't make any difference to his bass playing though.

Sun 20th December

Stirling Syn 26mm
P & B Spitfire
Occams-Oren 3dot
Feather Proguard [ 8 ]
P & B Spitfire A/S Lotion

Not the nicest of Shaves, because of goings on in the household I have not shaved since Thursday. Maybe should have used a fresh blade as though I came through the Shave unscathed, I got a significant amount of unpleasant skin irritation.

Despite SWMBO breaking her kneecap this week, we managed to get our FirstCovid jab using loaned Wheelchair and sons muscle. Very surprised that Mary is being seen by consultant on Monday, just hope that the taken scan does not indicate that an op is required.

IMG_0057.jpg

Last edited:
I did meet him once and he was a... well I won't swear but safe to say it didn't go well.
R. - meeting your heroes/heroines is a high risk strategy - two of my favourite authors - turned out to be lovely - on the other hand - a well known Scottish comedian - was about as ignorant a person as I have ever met - given the fact he had consented to be photographed by me. I shall not, will not and will never forget meeting Honour Blackman - ooft - charm on a stick. Her voice. Heroes are probably best postmortem - Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Garcia. I.

R. - meeting your heroes/heroines is a high risk strategy - two of my favourite authors - turned out to be lovely - on the other hand - a well known Scottish comedian - was about as ignorant a person as I have ever met - given the fact he had consented to be photographed by me. I shall not, will not and will never forget meeting Honour Blackman - ooft - charm on a stick. Her voice. Heroes are probably best postmortem - Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Garcia. I.

I must admit Hooky is the only "Hero" I've met who was an arse.
I've met a few famous people and they've all been nice. I nearly passed out when I met Johnny Marr, seriously. A total gent! Love him!....but I digress. :p

You have to name and shame the comedian you met.

Back
Top Bottom