Really peed off...

What do you think they are, old school crim's who love there Ma and don't shit on their doorstep?

Neighbours and family are usually the first to fall prey until they wise up.

You're probably not surprised that they got robbed, or by who the robbers were.

At least now you know, and your family can move on and sort out the house when they get back.
Get some good security and insurance in place.

Years ago my grandparents got robbed by their neighbour. They had a ne'er do well family, with a scumbag son living next door, and it was the son who broke in while they were out one day. It must have been the 70s or early 80s, because they had their 'music center' nicked :lol: .

Anyway. Once bitten, twice shy.

Spread it about that as well as burglars they are kiddie fiddles and the rest of the community will have them out before long.

Sorry I may have become a little affected by seeing so many dodgy political campaigning tricks recently :?

Well, they fessed up and pleaded guilty this morning, no doubt advised by their solicitor that it was the best thing to do given that they had been caught by the police fleeing the house with forced doors, and no earthly explanation for what lawful reason they could be in there. Next door neighbour has been bailed to another address on condition he not enter the street, and the other one remanded in custody. I would have preferred if it was the other way around.
Interesting suggestion Jeltz.....but perhaps not. :lol:
STG, yes, I will definitely be telling them to get insurance. It could all have been much much worse....I suppose as a domestic burglary, it was as good as it could be. We don't think they actually stole anything (apart obviously from possibly the buggy).
Rev-o....we can only pray that they will see the error of their ways.

Back
Top Bottom