Officially done with B&B!

Funny, I looked in another forum before I pulled a chair up in here :roll: soon get the feel of a place even browsing :!:

although some people just push things a little :eek:

Smell The Glove said:
New custom title for Antdad. The Ass Face

:shock:

Smell The Glove said:
IanM said:
antdad said:
[The kids don't get my jokes nowaday's....Sting/PC...a rubbish mod...Quadraphenia...

I'll get my Parker.

BELL BOYYYYYY!!!!

Ian

New custom title for Antdad. The Ace Face

Oh yes I was a very rock n roll mod. Went swimming at the local, forgot to lock up the parker, got back and every badge had been cut out. Mum gave me a slap and modship was over. :lol:

seriously starting to feel left out now as iv'e never been banned from mochyn daear a llafn (badger and blade to you non welshies),bugger remember now why that is never joined in the first place,

What about if us non bodgeup and blade previous members joined as a sort of initiation test to see how long it
took to get banned,could get points for who got banned the longest. ;) :D

Oshi said:
What about if us non bodgeup and blade previous members joined as a sort of initiation test to see how long it

Do it, pretend to be female looking for shaving kit for her man then move onto the best way of shaving lady bits with a D.E to get them a bit frothy then ask about how to get BBS downstairs because the old man don't like flossing, that sort of thing.

antdad said:
Oshi said:

Do it, pretend to be female looking for shaving kit for her man then move onto the best way of shaving lady bits with a D.E to get them a bit frothy then ask about how to get BBS downstairs because the old man don't like flossing, that sort of thing.

Do it...Oshi......DO IT!!!!!! :lol:

antdad said:
....... Do it, pretend to be female looking for shaving kit for her man then move onto the best way of shaving lady bits with a D.E to get them a bit frothy then ask about how to get BBS downstairs because the old man don't like flossing, that sort of thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome and kind words!
I regret that I did not joined this forum in the first place...well, I'll just chalk it up to experience.
Now...to answer the question of what I have in my shaving arsenal, not really much I'm afraid...I only started using a DE razor two months ago that's when I completed my chemotherapy for hairy cell leukemia and returned home from the hospital.
Right now I have: Taylor of old Bond street St. James shaving cream and aftershave, Pinaud bay rum aftershave, Vulfix #2233 Super Badger Brush, Merkur 1904 Double Edge Razor and a Edwin Jagger DE89.
So I have many questions about products I am considering to purchase and I look forward to the knowledgeable answers I will receive from this forum.
Again...thanks to all!

Back
Top Bottom