Officially done with B&B!

Hi and welcome to TSR Rob! :D Never mind Antdad, he has been snipped and can´t stop bitching about it (and no one can stop him, since he´s a Mod :roll:).

Mikael said:
Hi and welcome to TSR Rob! :D Never mind Antdad, he has been snipped and can´t stop bitching about it (and no one can stop him, since he´s a Mod :roll:).

I think you'll find that if he was "snipped" he might want to bitch about it :lol:

Hi & very welcome my friend. "Tongue in cheek" eh ; that must be one of those advanced shaving techniques I've heard of.

& yes AntD, I saw what you did ................. and I had expected ever so muchly better from you ! Have you been in overly much contact with PigC I wonder ? I feel we should be told.

JohnnyO. \ :lol:

JohnnyO said:
Hi & very welcome my friend. "Tongue in cheek" eh ; that must be one of those advanced shaving techniques I've heard of.

& yes AntD, I saw what you did ................. and I had expected ever so muchly better from you ! Have you been in overly much contact with PigC I wonder ? I feel we should be told.

Did the day care nurse arrive early with your meds this morning JohnnyO? ;) That's two of your jokes I've laughed at this morning.

The kids don't get my jokes nowaday's....Sting/PC...a rubbish mod...Quadraphenia...

I'll get my Parker.

Damian Murphy said:
I thought they had to snip PC to "calm" him down a bit

Well if they did it hasn't worked! Yeah Baby!!!

images

:oops:

antdad said:
JohnnyO said:

Did the day care nurse arrive early with your meds this morning JohnnyO? ;) That's two of your jokes I've laughed at this morning.

The kids don't get my jokes nowaday's....Sting/PC...a rubbish mod...Quadraphenia...

I'll get my Parker.

Blimey! You can see who had Corn(y) Flakes for breakfast this morning!! :shock: ;)

And finally, a song from the old country.............I'm in the mood for dancing, romancing, Ooo I want to da-ance the night awa-ay!!

Back
Top Bottom