Officially done with B&B!

Greetings to all!

I am a middle-age American and I find myself to be just a little bit more ashamed of my country, America prides itself on its freedoms especially freedom of speech...and so does B&B just so long as they agree on what you have to say but if they don't your post will be pulled and your ability to post will be denied for 45 days.

My crime to deserve such punishment was that I made some disparaging remarks to those individuals who use sniping programs on eBay and I used the word bitch once or twice...but it was all done with my tongue pressed firmly against my cheek, but apparently there is no joking around at B&B it's all about business I suppose that's why there are so many sponsors and advertising.

I only laughed when the moderator who pulled my post private message me and stated that they do not allow profane language because minors often visit their site.
I honestly did not realize there were so many children logging on to B&B hoping to learn the skills of traditional wet shaving...there really must be something in the milk these days.
But what really ticked me off was that one member read my post before they pulled it and then made a post in which he described me as just being disgruntled with people who snipe on eBay and then everybody got to throw their two cents in...one idiot even went so far as to say "I'm glad they pulled that post" without ever having reading it!
And I cannot comment to defend and explain myself because I have been banned for 45 days...absolutely frustrating!
My friends there is nothing good about censorship not in any form it may take.
Thank you.

Welcome to TSR.

We try not to talk about any views or policies of "another" shaving forum in here as it doesn't serve any good purpose. We have a nice relaxed friendly place here and we all enjoy it

Now your here. Enjoy the ride. :D

Steve

Greetings

I think many/most of us are exiled from "that place". This place will never be like it and Steve is correct bitching about it serves no purpose.

Lets just leave them with their collective heads so far up their own arses that they can re-eat their breakfast.

Welcome to TSR Rob!

Sorry to hear you story,most of us have been down this road before,I guess that's how I ended up here myself,this forum is packed with exeptionally helpful and good natured people and I'm sure you'll really enjoy it :D

G'day, eh - & welcome to the Room, Rob.

• ... and remember, here in the Room (in the immortal words of Tom Petty),
      • "you don't have to live like a refugee"
          • "No, you don't have to live like a refugee"[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                • ...but it helps.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jeltz said:
                  Lets just leave them with their collective heads so far up their own arses that they can re-eat their breakfast.

Nice imagery Nic! :lol:
                              • ... though my version is usually:[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                • "... head(s) so far up their own arse(s) that they're wearing their bowels as bow ties."[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Hello Rob, and welcome to TSR, once described as the most unpleasant shaving forum on the web. Since that came from someone arguing for much more moderation, you'll probably like it here a lot more than he did.

Anyway, what do you shave with then?

HI Rob!

Welcome to the The Room, where we can talk shit, abuse the mods (up to a certain level!) and just have a bit of banter without fear of lifetime bans! :D

Enjoy!

Max

p.s. is it me or have they stepped up their moderation, seem to be getting a lot of "political refugees" lately..

Back
Top Bottom