October Acquisitions.

The old predictive txt wasn’t so predictive lol
That old excuse eh? :sneaky:

giphy.gif

Found these London Bridge in a local shop today
if my calculations are right it was £3.25 for the whole card.
These London Bridge were made in India but i’m sure the ones at home were made in China although i could be wrong.
The blades at the side i found in a different shop,
Google translate is telling me they are Tiger although im not getting a good translation.

IMG_3008.jpeg

Just Bought this razor from ebay.
iv had some correspondence and they reassure me the head & handle are Stainless Steel.
i very much doubt it is but i liked the handle.
If it’s Brass i would be happy but Stainless for £5.
not much to lose if it turns out to be gash
View attachment 112583
Looks nice whatever it's made from. Have you tried shaving with it yet? I might buy one just for the handle, if there are more.

I received mine today and will shave with it tomorrow.
The handle seems pretty good.
Head and baseplate have scratches and burring but may shave fine.
I'll post an update on the relevant thread:
EXJ
Sometimes I buy a cheap razor and the handle is good, but the head is bent. I buy another and the head is bent the same, There are 3 left. I'll buy one now.

Yes agreed.
Apparently it’s a new company not selling on ebay
They did tell me the prices are only introductory
but if it’s Stainless then what a bargain
I've reached the point where I don't care what material was used to make the razor. Only the shave is important. I often use the MARS and love it. Pure plastic.
I've ordered this razor. If it's made from S/S then I'm a Dutchman.

Found these London Bridge in a local shop today
if my calculations are right it was £3.25 for the whole card.
These London Bridge were made in India but i’m sure the ones at home were made in China although i could be wrong.
The blades at the side i found in a different shop,
Google translate is telling me they are Tiger although im not getting a good translation.

View attachment 112681

Gillette make two London Bridge blades AFAIK, one in China (usually with an orange wrapper) which is for the Indonesian market and one made in India (with a blue wrapper) which was sold in Egypt. Your Indian made one with orange packaging looks very interesting indeed. I presume you bought it in Indonesia right where you are working? I've not seen the Macan blades before as well. Great finds there Mike!

Looks nice whatever it's made from. Have you tried shaving with it yet? I might buy one just for the handle, if there are more.
No mate i haven’t used it i’m out working in Indonesia just now but there is a couple of guys on here received them
go to general section then De razor.
sorry i’m busy at work or i would send you the link

Thanks
Gillette make two London Bridge blades AFAIK, one in China (usually with an orange wrapper) which is for the Indonesian market and one made in India (with a blue wrapper) which was sold in Egypt. Your Indian made one with orange packaging looks very interesting indeed. I presume you bought it in Indonesia right where you are working? I've not seen the Macan blades before as well. Great finds there Mike!
Thanks mate and very interesting.
yes i bought them in Indonesia in a local store,
im in the store a few times a week but this is the first time iv seen them.
iv ordered another 3 but i might just order more,
I’m surprised myself by the orange packaging coming from India.
i could be wrong but a lot of these Gillette blades that are made for the asian market all seem to be pretty good.
By the way did i ever send you some Brazilian Wilkos ???

Thanks

Thanks mate and very interesting.
yes i bought them in Indonesia in a local store,
im in the store a few times a week but this is the first time iv seen them.
iv ordered another 3 but i might just order more,
I’m surprised myself by the orange packaging coming from India.
i could be wrong but a lot of these Gillette blades that are made for the asian market all seem to be pretty good.
By the way did i ever send you some Brazilian Wilkos ???

Yes mate. Those Brazilian Wilkos are superb! Thanks for sending them out my friend.

How's Indonesia treating you?

Back
Top Bottom