New Seygusrazor Spain 2015 batch

Did my first shave this morning. Loaded it with a Feather and very impressed with how close and smooth the razor shaves. The lightweight makes it even easier to use. Great balance and grip. I am going to use this razor with different blades every couple of days.

These will be sent to me from Spain:

4ZIaEkL.jpg

One brass handle, and one aluminum black one - both 10 cm long ... :)

Together with a razor head with this guard:

890K51e.jpg

GbtXdTb.jpg

This is the open short comb version that is tested for the 6th anniversary of the foroafeitado - see
http://www.foroafeitado.com/foro/ma...gus-foroafeitado-6-aniversario-pruebas-18754/

Last edited:
This afternoon on the doormat:
A metal SSSeygus box:

PEpWwXS.jpg

Containing:
- A complete brass SSSeygus razor (open comb, short) with 3.5" handle
- An extra long (10 cm) brass handle
- An extra long (10 cm) black aluminum handle
The extra long brass handle is a gift of Jose Antonio, one half of the Seygus duo.

Some pictures:

FDu79Ha.jpg

pQOwUWo.jpg

00Ke0Zi.jpg

izoabdA.jpg

KJ6azuA.jpg

6ldQjBt.jpg

6LyVUHi.jpg

DuN0lj2.jpg

27irkz8.jpg

I will test the "golden" SSSeygus with the long handle tomorrow ....

This afternoon on the doormat:
A metal SSSeygus box:

PEpWwXS.jpg

Containing:
- A complete brass SSSeygus razor (open comb, short) with 3.5" handle
- An extra long (10 cm) brass handle
- An extra long (10 cm) black aluminum handle
The extra long brass handle is a gift of Jose Antonio, one half of the Seygus duo.

Some pictures:

FDu79Ha.jpg

pQOwUWo.jpg

00Ke0Zi.jpg

izoabdA.jpg

KJ6azuA.jpg

6ldQjBt.jpg

6LyVUHi.jpg

DuN0lj2.jpg

27irkz8.jpg

I will test the "golden" SSSeygus with the long handle tomorrow ....

Congrats on the new razors! They look very nice..please let us know how you get on with them.

Easy, Lee. Easy.
  • Learn Spanish
  • Join this forum
  • Make friends there.
  • The right friends. (Gustavo and Jose would be a good start)
  • Done.
Or you could just wait and hope like the rest of us :p:p
There was a different way but I believe the window has closed. Mine are on the way - the last ever to be made. Ohhh! lovely 100mm, I so enjoy a bit of length!

Oh boy! oh boy! oh man! What a difference a few extra millimeters makes! My 100mm black handle is a different design to the one in the photos above - but is 100mm long. So it is perfect for me and transforms the Seygus razor from the highly amazingly wonderful shaving machine that you all know into a new realm of superlatives fantastic, well balanced, dream come true, highly efficient yet gentle and mild, perfection of a razor.

I'm here to tell you that size does matter!

Oh boy! oh boy! oh man! What a difference a few extra millimeters makes! My 100mm black handle is a different design to the one in the photos above - but is 100mm long. So it is perfect for me and transforms the Seygus razor from the highly amazingly wonderful shaving machine that you all know into a new realm of superlatives fantastic, well balanced, dream come true, highly efficient yet gentle and mild, perfection of a razor.

I'm here to tell you that size does matter!

Got any pictures, Carl ?
Have shown mine, now I am curious for yours (no pun intended:rolleyes:).

Back
Top Bottom