New life for an old brush.

Wow, 3 beautiful brushes.

The one on the right would be my daily driver if I had it! Looks near enough perfect for my tastes (I like smaller boar brushes).

Also @Gairdner check out these beauties. I love the look of the oil stained finishes on the wood.

Last edited:
Wow, 3 beautiful brushes.

The one on the right would be my daily driver if I had it! Looks near enough perfect for my tastes (I like smaller boar brushes).

Also @Gairdner check out these beauties. I love the look of the oil stained finishes on the wood.
Thank you sir!

That small one is one of my favorite brushes, 18 to 22mm is all anyone really needs IMO. But that bruiser on the left is impressive to look at.

View attachment 104686

Lettering is too thin for me to paint, I'd rather leave it than lose it.

View attachment 104687

Family photo, 28mm, 24mm, and 20mm.

View attachment 104688

New brush has not been used yet, will fluff like the others soon enough.

I know you would probably not sell it but if you did what would be your asking price for the big brush?
If you are on the fence about selling it let me know, I will pay for your work and effort that's gone into bringing that brush to life.
Sleep on it, I will give it a loving home! :)

Paul.

I know you would probably not sell it but if you did what would be your asking price for the big brush?
If you are on the fence about selling it let me know, I will pay for your work and effort that's gone into bringing that brush to life.
Sleep on it, I will give it a loving home! :)

Paul.
I will entertain any offer over six figures. :p

My 1918 Clinton with it's original black horse hair,... started shedding 30+ hairs every time I used it, so I snatched it out.

100_3779.JPG100_3780.JPG

Smallest knot I had on hand was a 20mm but it was too big.

100_3782.JPG100_3790.JPG

So I made a thing and trimmed it down to a nice cylindrical 19mm.

100_3785.JPG

Back
Top Bottom