Myrica Glycerine Soap (notice to Gannets)

This soap is made using Shea butter, Mango butter, Kokum butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil the lye is made with both KOH and NaOH and there's the added Glycerine.

Plus Silk and green Argiletz clay - a softish soap (looks firm but you can dig a finger into it).

Essential oils Bog Myrtle (Myrica Gale), and alittle Patchouli and Vetiver - giving sharp, clean and slightly sweet and comphoraceous top notes with smokey, earthy base notes.

Unless they say different I'll post out at the end of the week to the ones who missed out on the draw for the first glycerine soap samples:

Arrowhead
Antdad
moodymick
Alton_Bee
AJP
Adam D
simmo3801
SiR-ed8

Addresses by PM please.

Arrowhead
Antdad
moodymick
Alton_Bee
AJP
Adam D
simmo3801
SiR-ed8

If any of the above drop out then Laci is next in line.

(I've just been reading through various soap reviews - must point out that, depending on the keeness of your nose, you may well be unable to discern the Patchouli)

Hang on a mo people - give those on the original list a bit more time to send me their addresses.

(BTW I discovered yesterday when I posted the samples for the first glycerine soap that it costs only a few pence more to send one of these samples to US compared with sending within the UK as 1st class packet - to thick for large letter)

Briallen said:
Hang on a mo people - give those on the original list a bit more time to send me their addresses.

(BTW I discovered yesterday when I posted the samples for the first glycerine soap that it costs only a few pence more to send one of these samples to US compared with sending within the UK as 1st class packet - to thick for large letter)

What about Sweden, that´s maybe even cheaper than to England? :hungrig :lol:

Briallen said:

Briallen,

I wouldn't mind tossing some $$ for sample since it's coming from UK. Please lmk.

How many oz are the samplers?

Posted today (sorry about delay) to:

Arrowhead
moodymick
Alton_Bee
AJP
Adam D
simmo3801
SiR-ed8
Mikael
lac1

I've also included two pieces of non-glycerine.

Back
Top Bottom