Milky May

How's the Milky month of May going, chaps?

I've found my groove with BeeClean at the weekends and alternating Savonniere du Moulin and Haslinger Schafmilch week on week for weekdays. Whether my mug is getting softer and silker as a result, I'm not sure ...
Loving the La Savonnire du moulin and Sig Soaps Capra and my skin is loving it too! :)

Paul.

Into the last proper week now ...

I'm going to run through as Haslinger Schafmilch & BeeClean for the weekend and then call it a day. Fun! Not as dramatic a change to the wrinkly, old fizzog as the month of mighty MWF (not so mighty anymore ... if you're read the latest news) despite alternating weeks with Haslinger that also has lanolin, but very pleasant nevertheless.

I'm jumping into Tech June-kies next Monday (as the month starts mid-week) which has me flipping over to some vintage soaps to accompany my Techs through that fun month.

Calling it a day for the milky shaving soaps as I'm rolling into Tech June-kies tomorrow (as the month changes mid-week) and will be purposefully enjoying some Gillette blades and some vintage soaps to accompany.

It's been a lot of fun!

My repertoire has been quite limited, to Savonniere du Moulin, Haslinger Schafmilch and BeeClean Peppermint but I have really come to know these soaps very well. Haslinger was a new one to me and I used the month as an excuse to buy one in ... I've since bought another (Honig).

I hope you guys have enjoyed your month getting to know some of your soaps with this less-oft used ingredient.

Calling it a day for the milky shaving soaps as I'm rolling into Tech June-kies tomorrow (as the month changes mid-week) and will be purposefully enjoying some Gillette blades and some vintage soaps to accompany.

It's been a lot of fun!

My repertoire has been quite limited, to Savonniere du Moulin, Haslinger Schafmilch and BeeClean Peppermint but I have really come to know these soaps very well. Haslinger was a new one to me and I used the month as an excuse to buy one in ... I've since bought another (Honig).

I hope you guys have enjoyed your month getting to know some of your soaps with this less-oft used ingredient.
Loved it! Using some my favourite soaps for a month, what's not to like. :)

Paul.

April is fast coming to a close (where does the time go) ... so, who's up for another Milky May?

I'll be using the milky soaps that I have: Savonniere du Moulin, BeeClean, Haslinger Schafmilch & Honig ... Honig? Yeah, "milk and honey" ... although there's a joke in there somewhere along the lines of what kind of bees make milk? Boo-bees!

I'll also be giving it a little twist on the phrase "milk of human kindness" and using soaps that have been gifted to me recently by kind and generous folks here. Save them for each weekend.

Back
Top Bottom