Milky May

Following suit from Fat February and Artisal April, I'm moved to use my other favourite shaving soap a lot more and thought up a decent excuse to do so ... that soap is Savonniere du Moulin, famed for its donkey milk content.

Like Fat February, I could well do the month with the same purity ... but doubt there's that many other folks here who either have Savonniere du Moulin and/or would commit to a month. It doesn't have the following that MWF has.

So, Milky May ...

Who's in?
What other soaps could be used?

Savonniere du Moulin
Savon des Volcanes
Haslinger Schafmilch
Bee Clean Donkey Milk
... what else?

Following suit from Fat February and Artisal April, I'm moved to use my other favourite shaving soap a lot more and thought up a decent excuse to do so ... that soap is Savonniere du Moulin, famed for its donkey milk content.

Like Fat February, I could well do the month with the same purity ... but doubt there's that many other folks here who either have Savonniere du Moulin and/or would commit to a month. It doesn't have the following that MWF has.

So, Milky May ...

Who's in?
What other soaps could be used?

Savonniere du Moulin
Savon des Volcanes
Haslinger Schafmilch
Bee Clean Donkey Milk
... what else?
I like it but unfortunately don’t have any :cry:

Shifting from the June tech, just done a swift check and if you have any A&E K2E, B&M Omnibus, Declaration Grooming milksteak, Gentlemens Nod all with Goats milk

Wholly Kaw tallow with Goat and water buffalo milk

This is pushing it but if you accept coconut milk then you also get stirling and noble otter

That was just a quick glance through the bulk that I have, I'm sure there are more than that!

Shifting from the June tech, just done a swift check and if you have any A&E K2E, B&M Omnibus, Declaration Grooming, Gentlemens Nod ask with Goats milk

Wholly Kaw tallow with Goat and water buffalo milk

This is pushing it but if you accept coconut milk then you also get stirling and noble otter

That was just a quick glance through the bulk that I have, I'm sure there are more than that!

Brill! Keep it coming, folks ... seemingly not as exclusive as my limited repertoire might have suggested.

I'm seeing milk in the regular and shampoo bar soaps ... not in the shaving soap, unless I'm missing something.

Nice one! I think Mrs might like some of the regular soaps. I'd completely overlooked these.
Either I'm shaving with the regular soap, or I did indeed buy a "proper" unmilky shaving soap (at least 2 years past, needs must check). Whichever, it's good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom