Milky May

For HAGS make sure it's not the vegan formula
Just watch the label.
i1nfbLE.jpg

BTW, Vegan is very nice.
Donkey is just a bit lower in fats than Mutton.
1IFAFlA.jpg

Oi’s got no milky soaps so unless I add a spoonful at lathering time, I’ll have to miss this one. Matron has recently cleaned out all the cupboards, nooks, crannies and other such shaving soap hidey-holes and given what she’s discovered, I can’t justify another soap/cream purchase until I’m at least 60. Apart from the fact that ye Great Matronic One has categorically banned me from adding to this very large existing stock on pain of slow and gruesome death by evil contraption, I think I'll leave purchasing any more. One likes one’s internal organs where they’re supposed to be….

Oi’s got no milky soaps so unless I add a spoonful at lathering time, I’ll have to miss this one. Matron has recently cleaned out all the cupboards, nooks, crannies and other such shaving soap hidey-holes and given what she’s discovered, I can’t justify another soap/cream purchase until I’m at least 60. Apart from the fact that ye Great Matronic One has categorically banned me from adding to this very large existing stock on pain of slow and gruesome death by evil contraption, I think I'll leave purchasing any more. One likes one’s internal organs where they’re supposed to be….
Just stick a piece of steak and some cheese and some soap in a blender.

... and Milky May is upon us!

I'll be running with the following soaps this coming month:

Savonniere du Moulin (Donkey Milk)
Haslinger Schafmilch (Sheep Milk)
Bee Clean Sheep Milk

... with Savonniere du Moulin and Haslinger through each week then the Bee Clean at the weekend.

Have fun, gents! Who's in?

I've only got two milk soaps, both donkey, La Savonnire du moulin and Signature Soaps - Capra, I'm not saying that would be a hardship but only two soaps for the month of May.
Sod it, I'm in! :)

Milky may it is!

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom