March 2022 Acquisitions

I've never tried using a brush on me boti...

Bants aside, that is a beautiful looking brush. Is it recycled skateboard decks? There was a fella on the coffee forum (Skatereclaimcreate) who made all sorts of cool stuff out of "funwood" in a workshop in a container in his garden. I think as side hustles go it's kept him busy.

Is it recycled skateboard decks?
It's off Ali Express, I'd seen a few on here looking fairly similar and liked the coloured wooden handles. It was on offer too, so was going the basket at £15.99 delivered.

After using it today, think it performed pretty well, although could do with more than my usual loading. It's fairly soft, but at least not totally floppy. About the same backbone as my other synth (PAA StarCraft). Not as much as my boat brushes, so will use with some of my softer soaps.

My Tatara Masamune with both plates and stand arrived today. Very anxious to try it out tomorrow!

KXzgKZU.jpg

After a bit of alcohol and some dish detergent and a brush, it is ready for batlle:

tUjfN4z.jpg

My Tatara Masamune with both plates and stand arrived today. Very anxious to try it out tomorrow!

KXzgKZU.jpg

After a bit of alcohol and some dish detergent and a brush, it is ready for batlle:

tUjfN4z.jpg
Up with my Hone as my joint favourite razor, its smooth as butter and efficient, I found the Nodachi unnecessary as this is so good. Plus it looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom