March 2022 Acquisitions

20220303_140549.jpg

An unusual scent for me as I don't normally go for the heavier side, but the middle and base tones on this are stunning. I am not over enthused by the top notes as a little medicinal, but what remains is right down my street.

Captain Fawcett's Maharajah

Bought from The Master Barber which is a wonderful well stocked 'real' shop where you are welcome to browse through. The owner also mentioned they have just started online now.....

Last edited:
View attachment 85075

An unusual scent for me as I don't normally go for the heavier side, but the middle and base tones on this are stunning. I am not over enthused by the top notes as a little medicinal, but what remains is right down my street.

Captain Fawcett's Maharajah

Bought from The Master Barber which is a wonderful well stocked 'real' shop where you are welcome to browse through. The owner also mentioned they have just started online now.....

Hi Chris,
A visit there could be part of a nice day out for you, assuming that you actually have time off in semi retirement.
A bit too far for me though.
Mike

Hi Chris,
A visit there could be part of a nice day out for you, assuming that you actually have time off in semi retirement.
A bit too far for me though.
Mike

Hi Mike. More when the family gives me day release.

I often visit to be honest as Southport is only a 20 minute drive and often have a day out there instead of the 'Pool

Thanks to RBC ...

AM-JKLU42KMMc6V-Zryj6vEP1Qrqd8qsj6QOzW5vMewS7gEh9bx8AJgGQF16wJDF57Lat6HsRcRWOCfK-CmwDgMLV6fzcT4Uh-k29g19rG2ENzBYN9jttHQSXrEYGXAGQa67Wrn93LQAn2Pu_Exmau6arQpYEA=w1200

What is a bouble edged razor?
If I see a spelling or grammatical error on anything, including takeaway/restaurant menus, I wouldn't touch the goods with a barge pole. In these days of spellcheck, any company that can't be bothered to get that basic information correct shows an attitude of carelessness, or can't be bothered, and is not getting my dosh!
(Or perhaps I'm the product of an older education system where these things matter :unsure: )
And don't get me started on "could of" etc!!

Back
Top Bottom