March 2022 Acquisitions

Bl**Dy hell Marc, that's a beaut!
My Tech is a real nice shaver, came without a box or any blades, £12 off an ex member via the bay. If I wanted it to look like that one I'd have to send it to John June for refurb and plate though.
You gonna shave with it or is it more of a collector's item? When I saw the mintness of the Slim I bought from Rohleder I almost wavered about leaving it on display, but I bought it to use and had one of the best shaves of my life with it so no regrets!!

Bl**Dy hell Marc, that's a beaut!
My Tech is a real nice shaver, came without a box or any blades, £12 off an ex member via the bay. If I wanted it to look like that one I'd have to send it to John June for refurb and plate though.
You gonna shave with it or is it more of a collector's item? When I saw the mintness of the Slim I bought from Rohleder I almost wavered about leaving it on display, but I bought it to use and had one of the best shaves of my life with it so no regrets!!
Oh it's definitely going to see use think it'd be a shame not to give it a go, I'm not a display kind of guy.

£22 final bid from the bay, saw it when it was listed and thought it looked identical to the one on the Mr Razor Gillette Tech page so took a punt. I expected it to go higher but the listing only described it as a Gillette 3 piece razor so might not have attracted as many viewings. Glad I took the plunge!

Nice little delivery this morning, thank you @Rohleder @Driftwood
View attachment 85332
Finally took delivery of the Era as well, internal packaging was ripped but no drama. I'm going to say there's something up with the extra OC plate though, one side looks ok the other looks like it'll shred:
View attachment 85333View attachment 85334
That little Aluminium Tech is probably one of the best razors in my collection shave wise and was one of the cheapest razors I brought lol go figure.

Thanks to RBC ...

AM-JKLU42KMMc6V-Zryj6vEP1Qrqd8qsj6QOzW5vMewS7gEh9bx8AJgGQF16wJDF57Lat6HsRcRWOCfK-CmwDgMLV6fzcT4Uh-k29g19rG2ENzBYN9jttHQSXrEYGXAGQa67Wrn93LQAn2Pu_Exmau6arQpYEA=w1200

Thanks to RBC ...

AM-JKLU42KMMc6V-Zryj6vEP1Qrqd8qsj6QOzW5vMewS7gEh9bx8AJgGQF16wJDF57Lat6HsRcRWOCfK-CmwDgMLV6fzcT4Uh-k29g19rG2ENzBYN9jttHQSXrEYGXAGQa67Wrn93LQAn2Pu_Exmau6arQpYEA=w1200
Be warned the Leon blades are just rebranded red box Tiger blades. simply awful.

Back
Top Bottom