March 2022 Acquisitions

Bl**Dy hell Marc, that's a beaut!
My Tech is a real nice shaver, came without a box or any blades, £12 off an ex member via the bay. If I wanted it to look like that one I'd have to send it to John June for refurb and plate though.
You gonna shave with it or is it more of a collector's item? When I saw the mintness of the Slim I bought from Rohleder I almost wavered about leaving it on display, but I bought it to use and had one of the best shaves of my life with it so no regrets!!

Oh it's definitely going to see use think it'd be a shame not to give it a go, I'm not a display kind of guy.

£22 final bid from the bay, saw it when it was listed and thought it looked identical to the one on the Mr Razor Gillette Tech page so took a punt. I expected it to go higher but the listing only described it as a Gillette 3 piece razor so might not have attracted as many viewings. Glad I took the plunge!

That little Aluminium Tech is probably one of the best razors in my collection shave wise and was one of the cheapest razors I brought lol go figure.