Less Plastic

And good old paper labels.

Do you want me to pay him a visit? Bonfire night around the corner. Does he burn?

Wow that's just silly, I mean just for a picture?

I know some guys on the wet shaving forums like to tart up their pictures and if that tickles their fancy fair enough as I'm really bad at taking pics but to say due to the tin being so and so material it messes up my pictures? Isn't that like a woman saying oh damn I broke my nail? Lool

We increasingly live in a shallow world of style over substance.

Many parts of the Internet are about earning money by grabbing peoples attention so they click thru an advert or ten.

I remembering hearing on the radio a couple of years back about Club 18-30's demise and they had a lady on from the travel industry who was basically saying that nowadays, many young people go on holiday to gather in some impressive Instagram / Facebook pictures So they want to go to places that are on-trend rather than actually going somewhere they picked themselves.

Hence the Club 18-30 concept of getting so p***ed that you cant actually remember much about the holiday afterwards, has lost its appeal .

"We're all Doomed ! ... I tell ye .... Doomed !!" (for people of a certain age)

Tbh I like that YouTuber and his content, he's obviously entitled to his opinion which jokes aside I do respect, he did have a good point about the excess plastic packaging tbf

I loved a club 18-30 holiday and i’m glad i couldn’t remember much in the morning.
iv never went to bed with an ugly bird but iv woke up with a few

I prefer NUMPTY. It's My Dad's favourite put down.

Yea not going to lie I was thinking that myself and baffled by it