Less Plastic

What an age we live in. Why is it that the most dense of our society are often the loudest? Given the worldwide drive to reduce plastic usage, what kind of a cockwomble would use their platform to decry an environmentally friendly option for the sake of an SOTD photograph? Name this bumbling clown so I can direct my silent ire at him. Not much else I can do as my days of watching men shave on YouTube are behind me.

I love Brian's aluminum tins. Recently picked up a of couple of the full size beauties and they're a great size.

What an age we live in. Why is it that the most dense of our society are often the loudest? Given the worldwide drive to reduce plastic usage, what kind of a cockwomble would use their platform to decry an environmentally friendly option for the sake of an SOTD photograph? Name this bumbling clown so I can direct my silent ire at him. Not much else I can do as my days of watching men shave on YouTube are behind me.

I love Brian's aluminum tins. Recently picked up a of couple of the full size beauties and they're a great size.
IAMCDB, a cockwomble of the highest order.....

OK, that guy was (is?) an ordained minister before I believe as his first shaving videos showed him as rather demure and sort of a milquetoast. Later on he became rather "drunk" on what he interprets as fame and revealed himself to be an ignorant idiot who attempts to be Harvey Hardass, but it's obvious he's a poseur. :rolleyes:

Milquetoast is a very good diss. Almost as good as cockwomble. Although adding "of the highest order" to any decent slur gains massive extra boost. Given the prevalence of utter filth and crudity in modern parlance, which has somewhat weakened the power of such words, I have found that reintroducing antiquated derision carries greater impact. "Buffoon of the highest order", "gangrenous mendicant", "guttersnipe" and "utter nincompoop" are so unexpected these days that they slide in underneath the armour that has adapted itself to repel common or garden genitalia-related name-calling.

The round logo featuring our antagonist looks like it would go just fine on the top of an aluminium tin!

While we're on the subject of quality insults, the Germans have a few gems that approximately equate to milquetoast, such as Schwachstrom-elektriker (low voltage electrician, euphemistically), or Sauna-unten-sitzer (one who can't handle the higher temps of the top bench in the sauna)

Last edited:
I do like the wanton excess of packaging for this refill...

That's a contender for the daftest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe their text made it out in to the world.

I reuse my old tubs, thats why I'm looking for refill recommendations. What I want to avoid is adding yet more empty plastic tubs to my shelves. No shortage of jam jars out there for screws etc if I ever need more.

Sounds like the youtube guy was being a bit harsh but yours is more of an artisan product, and enthusiasts are more likely to be picky. The many thousands of mass market plastic tubs of tobs cream aren't going to be posted on instagram, and thats the sort of product that should absolutely be selling refills. That's what I'd like to see.
I use stuff like this
i have around 6 for my hard pucks

They are readily available for under £5
obviously this one is a £10 but i haven’t looked properly

Back
Top Bottom