Less Plastic

I use both aluminium and Polypropylene tubs for my shaving soaps. I’ve no problem in using Polypropylene as it is easily recycled unlike a lot of true plastics. I had a US YouTuber making an issue about how easily dented aluminium tubs are and for shaving enthusiasts who want to do SOTD images they look so unsightly. Seems as a makers we can’t win! I’m now having to supply US in Polypropylene tubs as he “ridiculed” my aluminium packaging! I’ve made sure, however the tubs can be easily recycled hence using Polypropylene. At the end of the day any tub or tin can be repurposed. How many of our dads stored screws, nuts and bolts etc in tins, plastic tubs and coffee jars. All we have to do is the same.

And good old paper labels.

Do you want me to pay him a visit? Bonfire night around the corner. Does he burn?

I use both aluminium and Polypropylene tubs for my shaving soaps. I’ve no problem in using Polypropylene as it is easily recycled unlike a lot of true plastics. I had a US YouTuber making an issue about how easily dented aluminium tubs are and for shaving enthusiasts who want to do SOTD images they look so unsightly. Seems as a makers we can’t win! I’m now having to supply US in Polypropylene tubs as he “ridiculed” my aluminium packaging! I’ve made sure, however the tubs can be easily recycled hence using Polypropylene. At the end of the day any tub or tin can be repurposed. How many of our dads stored screws, nuts and bolts etc in tins, plastic tubs and coffee jars. All we have to do is the same.
Wow that's just silly, I mean just for a picture?

I know some guys on the wet shaving forums like to tart up their pictures and if that tickles their fancy fair enough as I'm really bad at taking pics but to say due to the tin being so and so material it messes up my pictures? Isn't that like a woman saying oh damn I broke my nail? Lool

Wow that's just silly, I mean just for a picture?

I know some guys on the wet shaving forums like to tart up their pictures and if that tickles their fancy fair enough as I'm really bad at taking pics but to say due to the tin being so and so material it messes up my pictures? Isn't that like a woman saying oh damn I broke my nail? Lool
We increasingly live in a shallow world of style over substance.

Many parts of the Internet are about earning money by grabbing peoples attention so they click thru an advert or ten.

I remembering hearing on the radio a couple of years back about Club 18-30's demise and they had a lady on from the travel industry who was basically saying that nowadays, many young people go on holiday to gather in some impressive Instagram / Facebook pictures So they want to go to places that are on-trend rather than actually going somewhere they picked themselves.

Hence the Club 18-30 concept of getting so p***ed that you cant actually remember much about the holiday afterwards, has lost its appeal :ROFLMAO: .

"We're all Doomed ! ... I tell ye .... Doomed !!" (for people of a certain age)

Many parts of the Internet are about earning money by grabbing peoples attention so they click thru an advert or ten.

I remembering hearing on the radio a couple of years back about Club 18-30's demise and they had a lady on from the travel industry who was basically saying that nowadays, many young people go on holiday to gather in some impressive Instagram / Facebook pictures So they want to go to places that are on-trend rather than actually going somewhere they picked themselves.

Hence the Club 18-30 concept of getting so p***ed that you cant actually remember much about the holiday afterwards, has lost its appeal :ROFLMAO: .

Tbh I like that YouTuber and his content, he's obviously entitled to his opinion which jokes aside I do respect, he did have a good point about the excess plastic packaging tbf

I loved a club 18-30 holiday and i’m glad i couldn’t remember much in the morning.
iv never went to bed with an ugly bird but iv woke up with a few

Milquetoast is a very good diss. Almost as good as cockwomble. Although adding "of the highest order" to any decent slur gains massive extra boost. Given the prevalence of utter filth and crudity in modern parlance, which has somewhat weakened the power of such words, I have found that reintroducing antiquated derision carries greater impact. "Buffoon of the highest order", "gangrenous mendicant", "guttersnipe" and "utter nincompoop" are so unexpected these days that they slide in underneath the armour that has adapted itself to repel common or garden genitalia-related name-calling.

The round logo featuring our antagonist looks like it would go just fine on the top of an aluminium tin!

While we're on the subject of quality insults, the Germans have a few gems that approximately equate to milquetoast, such as Schwachstrom-elektriker (low voltage electrician, euphemistically), or Sauna-unten-sitzer (one who can't handle the higher temps of the top bench in the sauna)
I prefer NUMPTY. It's My Dad's favourite put down.

Yes some of his YouTubes are good and interesting.
Ironically he’s sponsored by Leaf who say “Plastic-free shaving is environmental care”
No matter what containers or packaging is used protection in transit is key and respectful to customers
Yea not going to lie I was thinking that myself and baffled by it

Back
Top Bottom