Leaders Debates

Well the final debate is over and not a single mention of shaving reform!

Tch - another 5 years ahead of high street shops stocking overpriced shaving junk and minimal choice on the high-street. Gonna have to keep our ears just as close to the ground for the best products and prices.

I wonder what the lads shave with themselves?

Brown must be electric - with the glass eye and breathing issues it would be the only safe choice :twisted:

Cameron - still can't descide :lol:

I think Clegg probably takes a lot of direction from Vince Cable - so hope runs eternal ...

I must disagree with you on Cameron.... I am his valet (third class) and I shave him with a 7day straight set every morning... just after valet (fourth class) wipes his arse.

guyhayton said:
I must disagree with you on Cameron.... I am his valet (third class) and I shave him with a 7day straight set every morning... just after valet (fourth class) wipes his arse.

:shock: OMG :shock: I don't want to ask how many passes that takes :shock:

The things people do to get Balls noticed in their political party :lol: :lol:

TF You're so right! I was on the edge of my seat throughout, and all they could talk about were minor topics like immigration, where and how to save money, and whether millionaires should pay inheritance tax!
Not a mention of tax breaks on shaving soap, DE razors or straights! :shock: :eek: :shock:
Is it too late to launch the TSR party......of course the choice of flag might be problematic... :lol:

GuyH just saw your post....lucky for you you worked your way up to to 3rd class (won't ask what you had to do to get there) :D

McBroon could have actually done with a shave prior to appearing; his look of Nixon (circa 1960) was uncanny. This is the area in which he is 'supposed' to be half decent, or so he says.

Clegg is simply a one trick pony who has been tumbled.

Cameron will be PM and I don't envy him tidying up Culpability Brown's mess!

Politics? Dontcha just love it? :roll:

Blyth Spirit said:
McBroon could have actually done with a shave prior to appearing; his look of Nixon (circa 1960) was uncanny. This is the area in which he is 'supposed' to be half decent, or so he says.

Clegg is simply a one trick pony who has been tumbled.

Cameron will be PM and I don't envy him tidying up Culpability Brown's mess!

Politics? Dontcha just love it? :roll:

Best back a pony when there are no other horses to back :twisted:

Cameron can't get enough seats - it's be well hung - Tory / Libs will rule jointly and the result will be electoral reform ... well overdue too :ugeek:

totalfusion said:
Cameron can't get enough seats - it's be well hung - Tory / Libs will rule jointly and the result will be electoral reform ... well overdue too :ugeek:

I very much doubt if any voting reform will take place. PR will mean a significant proportion (ie more than 1) of both BNP and Green extremists and McBroon for a further 6-9 months - until the economy rapidly contracts and we lose our UK AAA credit rating and we have to have another general election campaign.

EDIT: Sorry TF I read your post as a Lib/Lab pact. DOH. Still think Tories will get a 12-20 majority though.

Follow the money, follow the economists, follow the industrialists; if the two leftist parties form a coalition our economy will be begging for IMF help. Er, like the last time. This is serious sh!t we are in and protest votes are not the way to resolve them.

:shock:

As someone who works for a bank I'm sick to the gills of people making us scapegoats for the state the country's in. Clegg had a go at us tonight. "Evil bankers". Cock off. Everyone's greedy and wants something for nothing, that's the problem.

Compare the profits of the banks with the profits of BP if you want someone to have a go at.

Vote. For crying out loud people get out there and VOTE. Vote for someone. I don't care who, but let's exercise our right and not sit on our bums and whine.

Oh, and don't blink. Don't even blink.

That's the most political thing I've ever said, and I'm not even charlied.

Cameron is saying that dole will be stopped for 3 YEARS for people who do not take up 'a job that is available' (unclear how that is to be defined)....what I'm hearing is that there are virtually no jobs being advertised in the Job Centres. If that's not a recipe for an increase in crime I don't know what is. It wont just be people with a crack habit to feed going out mugging people....it will be people with families to feed.

Blyth Spirit said:
totalfusion said:
EDIT: Sorry TF I read your post as a Lib/Lab pact. DOH. Still think Tories will get a 12-20 majority though.

No problem, the parties are so close that it's a mistake easily made.

I don't think thet even Libs are stupid enough to form a coalition with an outed party who end up third place in the election :lol: :lol: that's Nick Griffin teritory - the dog he is :lol: :lol:

totalfusion said:
that's Nick Griffin teritory - the dog he is :lol: :lol:
Ah doesn't that man need to do something about his hair? Seriously? It's never right in a million years. I couldn't vote for a man with that hair, no matter what his policies.

cheese_dave said:
totalfusion said:
that's Nick Griffin teritory - the dog he is :lol: :lol:
Ah doesn't that man need to do something about his hair? Seriously? It's never right in a million years. I couldn't vote for a man with that hair, no matter what his policies.
Remember him on Question Time......
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk&feature=related[/youtube]
:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom