Lather Shots

Sun 25 Merry Christmas to all TSR members who are celebrating the festive season! I wish you all happiness, health, and success (in anything shaving related)
Soap
Stirling Haverford
Brush SOC Cherry Wood Boar
The fantastic aroma from the soap, filled up the bathroom even though it was just a sample puck...amplified by the matching splash. The lather whip-up by the awesome soft boar brush is perfectly creamy and slick!
20221225_104044.jpg

Last edited:
Soap & Aftershave Phoenix & Beau Spitfire
Brush Spiffo Manchurian
Nice leathery/mechanical scented soap & matching splash! The lather is good and the brush is just awesome for face lathering-super soft!!
20221227_130513.jpg

Soap Smoking Monsters Zen Tea
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
A fantastic lather from the soap...nicely scented, creamy, and very slick...whip-up easily by the super soft brush, and the splash is appropriately nice!
20230101_095536.jpg

Soap Cukur May Chang & Basil
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Very nice scented soap, that goes well with the splash...the lather is very good too...whip-up easily with the excellent brush.
20230102_093206.jpg

I'm using my Wilkinson Blue Bowl shave soap which has been sat in the bottom of my drawer (mostly) since 2007. I just put the puck in my old TOBS wooden bowl. The later is OK. nice and dense, a little like MWF, don't add water too fast. Smell isn't great.

IMG_9601.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9604.jpg
    IMG_9604.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom