Lather Shots

Soap Yaqi PinaColada Chillers
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Just an awesomely rich creamy, and slick lather from this soap which is also frigid & matched with the splash...it's numbingly cold, like being on local anesthesia, and smells good...
20230127_091921.jpg

Wed 1st
Cream Palmolive Regular
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Face wash with the Pears soap...nice! The shave cream is good. Pleasant light scent and a creamy slick lather...nice!!!
20230201_115752.jpg

Thu 2nd
Soap Derby Stick
Brush BOTI 26mm Fan Silvertip
The soap is acceptable with a pleasant light scent & lather...the Palmolive is way better...
20230202_093914.jpg

Yorkshire cologne?

Wed 1st
Cream Palmolive Regular
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Face wash with the Pears soap...nice! The shave cream is good. Pleasant light scent and a creamy slick lather...nice!!!
View attachment 99952

Thu 2nd
Soap Derby Stick
Brush BOTI 26mm Fan Silvertip
The soap is acceptable with a pleasant light scent & lather...the Palmolive is way better...
View attachment 99953
Mmmm, Brandy sSice sounds good!

I use Derby soap, but never get such a Mr Whippy as you seem to.

Soap Saponificio Varesino Opuntia
Brush Zenith 28mm Boar
This is just a top-shelf soap with a super creamy and very slick lather, whipped up easily by the unbelievably soft & large boar brush. Soap & AS scents matched nicely!
20230203_111115.jpg

Hmm the SV base is generally well thought of, so unless the comments relate to the scent of Opuntia in particular? SV is one of those very hard triple milled type soaps that lasts forever but I get great results from my Dolomiti so long as you load it properly. Of course there may be more than one base, I can only speak for Beta 4.3.

Hmm the SV base is generally well thought of, so unless the comments relate to the scent of Opuntia in particular? SV is one of those very hard triple milled type soaps that lasts forever but I get great results from my Dolomiti so long as you load it properly. Of course there may be more than one base, I can only speak for Beta 4.3.
Thanks for that. I was looking at the Cubebe scent.

Back
Top Bottom