I've got a new machine, now with pic ...

Thank you Konstantinos! I'm slowly getting there, with the double shots (!'ve made two cappus and one double this morning, this far):
002800x531.jpg

Maybe a little bit to dark
010800x531.jpg

a small question from a complete newbie in the coffee machines..

How much would you say the difference is between a cup of coffe made in this vs a cup of coffee made from an ordinary coffee powder like nescafe (I take the time to make decoction foam the milk and make coffee and I do feel it is good)

So is the difference stagerring or just a bit here or there

Fido said:
As different as chalk and cheese!

What's doin Peter,

Man, it's been a while since last typing in your direction. Figured you'd be the guy to ask about my question.

So is 'chalk and cheese' another of those lovely UK culinary delights? I'm thinking it's sorta like bubbles and squeaks (made with mice in a microwave I believe),

Thank you in advance,

Martin

Oh, I apologise profusely to kindly Uncle Mikey for momentarily partially derailing the Crazy train.

Fido said:

True, I think too. There's an uber nerd over a home-barista, who does tests. Here's one with mine (Cimbali Junior) compared to other espresso machines. He rates the average espresso at a coffee shop (around his living area) much lower than what you can get yourself (with a good machine) - comparing different types of coffees seems like hard thing to do, if you ask me, actually like comparing apples and oranges (once again, if you ask me) :D

Crikey it's a beauty aint in Moiry Pippins? (American cockney accent)

I can see Dodgy getting ever so slowly getting drawn in.....bella.
Keep enabling Mikael!!!
Hey my last two extractions have nearly slowed the PF to a halt. Too tight a grind I guess? Too much tamping.
Anyway I got about a ounce after 1 minute.

Enjoy your new machine. MMMmmmm Shiny!!!

dodgy said:
Fido said:

What's doin Peter,
So is 'chalk and cheese' another of those lovely UK culinary delights?

How about the difference between "Shit & Shinola" - does that help?
As to chalk and cheese this is achieved by taking fresh Brie or Camembert and sticking it in the fridge for too long.

Back
Top Bottom