I've been banned from B&B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fido said:
Out of curiousity I did a little research and came across this. It does rather set present events in context:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.straightrazorplace.com/forums/razors/32088-warning-about-razor-discussions-badger-blade.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.straightrazorplace.com/forum ... blade.html</a><!-- m -->

Oh dear! Well found Fido.

That's the beauty (and the danger!!) of computers it's all still out there...somewhere.

;)

I've just logged in to B&B to find that I'm banned too. I only posted there literally two or three times and none were on the subject of brushes.

Reason: No reason was specified. Date ban lifted? Never. :shock:
How very adult?

The secret police must have done a trawl of our dear site and mopped up all the usual suspects.

Thank goodness for that! I can now look my fellow TSR members in the eye.

:lol:

I'm just amazed - I've seldom posted there in the past year, and have never (to the best of my knowledge) spoken ill of them here and yet a permanent ban out of the blue with no reason: shit, it's just so . . . well, un-American. Or, in the age of Camp Delta and Rendition, so very very American.

I feel sad - I've never been banned from anything before. I wouldn't mind if I felt it was justified - or if they attempted a justification, however spurious - but to ban an innocent member with no warning is pretty shitty. I wonder what they're like as employers and parents!

Hey Jim! You reading this? PM me: "Show me what I have done wrong" (Job 6:24 & 34:32)

Rev-O said:
Hey Jim! You reading this? PM me: "Show me what I have done wrong" (Job 6:24 & 34:32)

Can't say fairer than that..... ;) :lol:

i am reregistered on there and really want to put up a post explaining what has happened and asking what other members would think but it would drew attention to this place and it's members which none of us need.

the bit that gets me is the....."You have been banned for the following reason:No reason was specified." !!!, at least give people a valid reason and let them argue, justify or defend accordingly :roll:

sunburyboy93 said:
Rev-O said:

Can't say fairer than that..... ;) :lol:

i am reregistered on there and really want to put up a post explaining what has happened and asking what other members would think but it would drew attention to this place and it's members which none of us need.

the bit that gets me is the....."Reason For Ban: None" !!!, at least give people a valid reason and let them argue, justify or defend accordingly :roll:

To be honest Stevie, it's their site they can and must do what they wish.

Me? I couldn't care less. We can still visit it - if we should ever want to -and it's their loss not mine/ours!

I'm hardly going to lock myself in the library with a bottle of scotch and a revolver over this. It would be funny if it were not so childish.

:roll:

Blyth Spirit said:
To be honest Stevie, it's their site they can and must do what they wish.

Me? I couldn't care less. We can still visit it - if we should ever want to -and it's their loss not mine/ours!

I'm hardly going to lock myself in the library with a bottle of scotch and a revolver over this. It would be funny if it were not so childish.

:roll:

Yeah your totally correct, it bothered me alot this morning but as the day has gone on it just makes me laugh really......

and yeah i don't think many of us will be loosing sleep tonight over it..... ;)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/sunburyboy93/Banned.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad23 ... Banned.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Here you go Jim and the boys

moon_2_bg_0722021.jpg

Thanks for psoting that Pic Sunbury, I know some people are having trouble reading B&B because they are banned, however they can simply log out top right, you can then read the forum but obviously can't post.

I am really pissed off.They haven't banned me yet!

What do I need to write here to get banned.

B&B "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Do you think that will be enough?

I've just checked. I'm not banned, I managed to post a comment on a thread just not. Although since finding TSR, I rarely use that forum now. They are good for reviews. My username is exactly the same as on here and every other forum I use. perhaps I'll get banned from everyone but B&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom