I've been banned from B&B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to visit the site and got this:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

No idea why. Haven't posted anything there for yonks (or Yanks) and haven't even been slagging them off here; just a random, arbitrary ban. Very odd.

I got the same message, Then I joined again with different email address and user name because I was half way through a deal got busted again then got a note saying you are not welcome..... :D

Seems a shame that's all.

Bit Kafkaesque, too. Means they've been here as well, gathering (erroneous) info. Why bother? How petty is that?

I hope none of you are planning a visit to the States as I guarantee they won't let you in.

You will be on a list somewhere - you mark my words :twisted:

If you are that bothered do a search on how to get round forum bans. You need to change IP address and clear cookies from your browser BEFORE re registering.

Are you really surprised that what you write here gets picked up when you use the same name on both forums? Come on people you know how petty they are.

Has everyone been banned?

I had assumed my posting a copy of the vendor charges email was the act that provoked my ban, although I don't recall ever saying anything derogatory about B&B... :?

Tony's right though - assume the worst unfortunately....

Chris, in their eyes you did by posting B&B's terms and conditions for vendors allowing us to take cheap or in their case quite expensive shots.

See my avatar, B&B is the bull and you my friends are the matador. You must be nimble and quick because the bull just has one thing in mind.

Sometimes he gets you.

But I HAVEN'T slagged-off B&B!

Just banned, out of the blue and without cause or reason.

:(

Now I *WANT* to slag them off. I still won't though.

True you haven't directly but you have by taking part in some of the threads just by association and that's enough.

What would your Pastor say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom