You were a pleasure to deal with too Nishy :) The deluxe is only available in OC I think, and I love it.

Has anyone actually got divorced BEFORE they got married?

I won the B1 set in the raffle and have to say the coating makes it look like black glass, it's finished so well.

First two shaves with this have been with the OSS plate, loaded with a Gillette 7 O'Clock Black. I was a bit surprised at how smooth the coating makes this razor ....... Absolutely lovely shaver. I don't shave on Wednesdays (work, training, then football leaves me just about time for a five minute shower before bed), but I will be giving the SB plate a spin tomorrow; I'm curious to see how smooth the B1 coat can smooth out that nasty little bugger.

I have the iKon Deluxe in B1 and the older matt silver, the fact that I own two should tell you how much I like them. :)

My B1 came with a black Bulldog II, although it's more of a gunmetal finish that the matt black on the head.
Chris I have the older matt finish too, is the difference apparent between the deluxe and the older matt head?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I can attest to that. A very honest seller, thanks buddy, but now I'm going to go and order the Ikon deluxe [emoji14]
OC or dual head?
Go for the dual head if you fancy a mild razor, as in Feather ASD2 mild.

Go for the OC if you want something slightly milder than the Blackbird.

Where are you guys seeing one sold with a black handle? Or is it separate to this particular razor?
Jeez I remember when Ikon was the cheaper option in SS.

Chris I have the older matt finish too, is the difference apparent between the deluxe and the older matt head?

Nope, shaving in the dark I couldn't tell you which was which. In answer to your other question, mine came with the black handle at the time, but they seem to have discontinued it. I mostly use mine with the polished one anyway, which is odd because I didn't buy the DLC Weber because I didn't like the black head with polished handle combo. Fickle I am.

Nope, shaving in the dark I couldn't tell you which was which. In answer to your other question, mine came with the black handle at the time, but they seem to have discontinued it. I mostly use mine with the polished one anyway, which is odd because I didn't buy the DLC Weber because I didn't like the black head with polished handle combo. Fickle I am.
Sweet, cheers buddy, I'm weird in that it would have to have a black handle. Still reppin' a first gen Ikon (OCC and tech style head) which hasn't lost its appeal. So I think I'll leave off the purchase for a bit, let the price come down.

Back
Top Bottom