The Saturn looks very interesting indeed as do its stablemates. It wonderful to read of a British firm launching new razors that they’ve made in Blighty using modern CNC maching. Hats off. Beyond my pocket but hats off anyway. Bravo!
You can give the Titan a go here if you're interested, chap:

You can give the Titan a go here if you're interested, chap:

Too tempting. If I like it I could save up. Might have enough come 2035! :ROFLMAO:

You’ve twisted my arm, Mr Emporium. Off to join up.

Bought the Mars last week. It's not bad.

It came in a (dented) metal tin, that has a lid that slides off. I think this caused the marks on the razor head. Comes with 5 unbranded blades.
20230706_143719.jpg

20230706_143731.jpg

Loaded a Astra SP. No blade wiggle. Blade fit was pretty good. Blade alignment was good. Looked even to my eye.

4 days growth gone in 2 passes. BBS results.
Very little blade feel but efficient.
I would say it was slightly milder than an EJ89 but more efficient.

Overall a decent buy. I was looking for a travel razor and this one will fit the bill.
If I had one criticism it would be the handle is slightly too thin.

20230706_143708.jpg

It came in a (dented) metal tin, that has a lid that slides off. I think this caused the marks on the razor head. Comes with 5 unbranded blades.
20230706_143719.jpg

20230706_143731.jpg

Loaded a Astra SP. No blade wiggle. Blade fit was pretty good. Blade alignment was good. Looked even to my eye.

Overall a decent buy. I was looking for a travel razor and this one will fit the bill.

20230706_143708.jpg

I have to be honest. Damaged packaging scraping the razor would seriously bug me. Even on a cheap razor like this.

Shame, as it looks I've a nice overall package and sounds like it shaves well.

I have to be honest. Damaged packaging scraping the razor would seriously bug me. Even on a cheap razor like this.

Shame, as it looks I've a nice overall package and sounds like it shaves well.
I get what you mean.
I wasn't expecting much for £15 and wasn't disappointed. Maybe I gon unlucky, maybe it was damaged in transit?

I'm not worried too much about it, it's probably only going to come out when I travel, which isn't going to be that much.

If you want to try it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

20230706_143719.jpg

20230706_143731.jpg

20230706_143708.jpg

Hi MrK1, apologies about the damaged case and razor, this must of happened in transport. I can get a new one sent out to you at no cost just let me know.

Regards

Reggie’s Razors

I get what you mean.
I wasn't expecting much for £15 and wasn't disappointed. Maybe I gon unlucky, maybe it was damaged in transit?

I'm not worried too much about it, it's probably only going to come out when I travel, which isn't going to be that much.

If you want to try it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

I imagine that’s the case. I doubt it was sent like that.

Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on that...

Hi, introducing myself

www.reggiesrazors.co.uk

We are a precision engineering company, based in Wiltshire, manufacturing safety razors and other shaving products. Cheers Jonathan

Reggie’s Razors
Good luck with the new venture. It's good to see a DE razor maker in the UK, although I no longer use this type of razor very often. If you ever develop an AC-type razor, however, I would be delighted to act as a product tester.

Back
Top Bottom