Brilliant to see a UK manufacturer of stainless and titanium razors. How would you describe your razors in terms of feel etc.
Hi Boycie, thanks for the welcome. Both are mild when comes to shave and rather nibble with the shorter handle. They have both been designed for an everyday shave in mind. You get more weighted feel with the Saturn which I prefer and the Titan is super easy to handle due to its light weight. Due to both being fully CNC machined you get a nice right fit for your blade so no funny angle when putting a new blade in. Glad to hear there is some good feedback for UK made products!

It would be nice to know more about the Saturn and Titan, which is aggressive, which is mild etc

Welcome btw!!!
Thanks for welcome Ian it’s much appreciated! As mentioned to Boycie it’s a more mild shave on both razors. The real main difference is material used. We will be bring out further designs that will be more aggressive but we just want to see what the feedback on the current designs. Feedback would be appreciated

A warm welcome to TSR!
Always good to see new entrants to the razor market.
Perhaps at some point you'll consider a passaround. It's the easiest way to get real feedback. We're an honest bunch over here!
Hi ATG thanks for the welcome. I am happy to get one out to you guys if you happy to pass it around for a try. Due to the high cost of manufacture on these razors unfortunately I can’t do to many but happy to send one out for a try. Cheers

A big warm welcome to TSR and nobody would expect you to hand out your razors like candy to try. One razor is sufficient for a pass around and I for one would love to give it a test drive.
Have a look in the lending pool forum to get an idea of how it all works here, to see if it's for you.

Back
Top Bottom