Ham fisted haircut

missingskin said:
This is what I look like if I grow my hair..............and yes it is me........ :D :D :D

And I think my parents have a lot to answer for....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ahh, so your a female.
I take it your using your DE to shave your legs?

1gear said:
missingskin said:
This is what I look like if I grow my hair..............and yes it is me........ :D :D :D

And I think my parents have a lot to answer for....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ahh, so your a female.

Cheeky bugger, that was my best christening gown..................and although I look angelic at that age things when rapidly down hill from there.............now I have a face only my mother could love...... :lol: :lol:

And I have given up shaving anything but my face..... :twisted: :twisted:

And my names Steve not Hayley (think Corrie)

missingskin said:
1gear said:
missingskin said:

Ahh, so your a female.

Cheeky bugger, that was my best christening gown..................and although I look angelic at that age things when rapidly down hill from there.............now I have a face only my mother could love...... :lol: :lol:

And I have given up shaving anything but my face..... :twisted: :twisted:

And my names Steve not Hayley (think Corrie)

Ahhh, you've had the change then ;)
How times have changed ;) :lol:

Im abit worried there might be a picture of me in something stupid now in a photo album tooked away somewhere :shock: :eek:

There's always one hiding somewhere.............. :roll:
Thought I would give you guys a bit of a laugh, Its amazing what parents dress there offspring in.................unfortunately I could not speak at the time otherwise I might have explained that it was not the correct attire for a boy............... :lol: :lol:

missingskin I wouldn't worry about 1gear he's just just taking it out on you cos he got so many ribbings about his boyish looks ;)

Myself, I was told that I looked like someone either scoring/selling smack in a public toilet, eh Ollie ;)

hunnymonster said:
1gear said:
Im abit worried there might be a picture of me in something stupid now in a photo album tooked away somewhere :shock: :eek:

If you were born in the early 1990s, there should be some cracking photos of you in ludicrous fashion items. Even more so if you're a younger sibling and they were recycled from the mid-late 1980s :lol:

DOH!!! :x :x

Ive just spoken to my mum. She said that everything i wore when younger was all good stuff and non of it made me look stupid and id be embarrassed of non of it*

*this is very much a lie, i have 2 older brothers :oops:

About 8 years ago I got cheesed off paying over £10 for someone to run over my head with clippers every month, so I bought myself a set of my own for £11 and have given myself a #2 cut ever since for free:

(I'm now the official barber to my 95yr-old grandad, since I'm an 'expert' barber with my own clippers!!)

Back
Top Bottom