Gillette Flare Tip Rocket ID...

The amount of crap that companies have said, yeah this is fine only to be shown years later they knew it was shit is unbelievable.
Thalidomide, actually specifically developed for pregnant women, that was a clusterfk. And I watched Dark Waters, a film about Teflon in the US. OK it was dramatised but scary AF.
Dark Waters https://g.co/kgs/N9Jzgw

Great to see all the Flare Tips pictured next to each other. Are there any differences between the #80 Flare Tip and a Traveller De-Luxe Flare Tip, other than the cases? I also thought Gillette marketed the Flare Tip for the French and German markets, but not sure if there were any differences other than cases.
No difference btwn the 80 and Travellers. Probably did but I only have the 7 made in England.

Beautiful SC; my one shows ever year of it's age, but thankfully still shaves great. I thought the SC was an inexpensive depression era razor, so suprised to see it came with such a snazy case and blade box.

View attachment 102989
The depression era razor was the Goodwill. Goodwill razor was free w/purchase of 10 pack Gillette "NEW" blades ($1.00). The set shown includes original instructions & ten pack of unopened "NEW" blades. Goodwill razors made during the depression w/left over "Old Type" parts. Razor had a delicate gold wash finish. Razor 1.62 oz / 46.2 grams.IMG_4987 - Copy.JPGIMG_4989.JPGIMG_4995.JPG

I'm still laughing about "awa' an boil yer heid fer stoopit soup!" - best diss I've heard in years!
Yon’s Faither’s favourite and if he gets angry enough to spout the whole tirade, watch the feck oot!

I’ll correct you here, “Awa’ an’ bile yer heid fer stupit soup!”

Most commonly heard as the plain, “Awa’ an’ bile yer heid!”

So if @TobyC was told to use a PAA synthetic with say some luxurious Zamak in razor form and I dunno, a fancy artisan soap/croap with a super duper ‘flavour’ that colour matched everything including his favourite shaving slippers, he might, just might be heard to bellow, “Awa’ n’ bile yer heid fer stupit soup!” :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom