Fury every shave at loss of boar bristles !

I was wondering , is there a shaving brush which you've used or would recommend that doesn't shed? The Omega boar brush I'm using sheds with every use and on current trend should be useless in 6 months.

Are you soaking it before use. As dry brittle bristles will break. I soak my cheap Omega 10066 or something like that brush while I shower, and apart from a few shedders when new it has not lost anything since.
It must be close to 7 or 8 years since I bought my brush.

Are you soaking it before use. As dry brittle bristles will break. I soak my cheap Omega 10066 or something like that brush while I shower, and apart from a few shedders when new it has not lost anything since.
It must be close to 7 or 8 years since I bought my brush.
Yes,I've soaked it before use and it was bought , new, about 2 years ago.

I'm tempted to either buy a new Semague boar or ... go for a fully synthetic brush -Yaqui Sagrada familia- to replace the Omega boar brush which has been a waste of money.

DPmaUf2.gif

I was wondering , is there a shaving brush which you've used or would recommend that doesn't shed? The Omega boar brush I'm using sheds with every use and on current trend should be useless in 6 months.
I stopped using mine for the same reason. Move to synthetic would be my suggestion, some fantastic brushes out there. Semogue are excellent as well, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom