Fitjar

Nope. Don't know anything about the email....don't need to know..... Fingers in ears...LA LA LA LA.

Oh, what's the point.... What's the deal??? :)

Matt

The full email below

Shaving soap from Fitjar, anyone?
View this email in your browser
cid:C7127AFF-32EB-44E6-8AFA-E25460EEDC71@mobilenotes.apple.com

The calendar shows November, the weather conditions here in Fitjar are the usual seasonal blend of wind and rain, the colours have softened to dull rusty browns and ochre, and only the evergreen juniper bushes are stubbornly showing off in their bright green prickliness.

Meanwhile, the clock is ticking, Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat and all that, and customers continue to write us with their requests for products. Many of you have emailed us about products which we did not have available, and so we have decided to make some small batches of some more products as a Christmas treat for you: Shaving soap (choose between plastic jar or wood bowl - pictures further down in the mail), Aftershave Moisturizer and Aftershave Cooling Gel, available in four fragrances (and the moisturizer also available in a delectable unscented version). Since we know that no shave is complete without accessories, we also included shaving brushes and razor blades (in case you are running out).

We also have a few left of the shaving creams that we made for our "Just So You Won't Have To Grow a Full Beard " sale *, so we include them in this offer, as long as they last; first to order, first served.

The terms and conditions are simple, as last time:
You order, we send a PayPal invoice, you pay.
We pack and send by airmail letter, which is quick and reasonably priced, but no tracking available.
Shipping cost: Within Norway free, Within Europe NOK 41, Outside Europe NOK 58.

Are you wondering what the different fragrances smell like?
Here is a short description of each of them:

Fjellheim:
For the urban mountain man. Some spruce, some juniper and an undertone of woody notes, but in a juicy kind of way, kind of like breathing in the fragrance of a stack of freshly cut timber logs while walking along a forest road. Definitely an uplifting scent that has a fresh, clean outdoorsy personality. Our most popular fragrance so far.

Folgefonn:
Menthol, menthol and menthol, blended with a splash of eucalyptus and sweetened with a dose of spruce. Excellent if you are after a super cooling, refreshing feel. Please note that Folgefonn is not for the faint of heart. Keep out of eyes, and be careful with this one if you have sensitive skin. But: If you love the cooling, invigorating, exuberating feel of menthol, look no further.

Slåtterøy:
Slåtterøy is the name of a lighthouse near us. From Fitjar we can see the lights sweep across the sky. Slåtterøy is a blend of citrus and bay rum, evoking a time when men were Men and sailed the seven seas. Blending citrus and spices, the top note of this scent has an invigorating spark, with an intriguing finish due to the spicy base notes. Lemon and lime, spices, wood and bay laurel.

Calmomilla:
Calming blend of cedarwood, chamomile and lavender. More woody than sweet, this fragrance is suitable for very sensitive skin, blending three of the most calming essential oils I know of, resulting in a soothing woody fragrance intended to evoke harmony in your skin and in your heart.

Click here to order (international orders):
Christmas treats from Fitjar
*) For the record, we are rather fond of men with beards, and we will by no means leave our bearded customers unattended. We are planning a small but select range of beard grooming products, details to be disclosed later!
cid:6F37029E-2E91-4A45-BD57-001D7D90291E@mobilenotes.apple.com

cid:9D29451F-EEFF-4C2B-A9A8-7898E7831F97@mobilenotes.apple.com

cid:7A00B7D8-02C2-43AC-8741-86160630D194@mobilenotes.apple.com

Pictures:
Top row Shaving soap in wood bowl
Bottom row having brush #2233 Super Badger on left, #2190 Pure Badger with travel tube on right

cid:A75A7D38-8F12-4BDB-8EAA-411D002B210D@mobilenotes.apple.com

They look great. Out of interest how much are they? I may be being thick but I can't see a price???

Just a copy-and paste below:

(Editable order below: replace 0 with the number of items ordered):
The prices given are in NOK, for orders outside of Norway.

PRESHAVE/FACIAL CLEANSER 80 grams price NOK 111.20
Nyasha Black Pre Shave Soap – 0

SHAVING CREAM 175 ml price NOK 194.40
Shaving Cream Fjellheim - 0
Shaving Cream Folgefonn - 0
Shaving Cream Slåtterøy - 0
Shaving Cream Calmomilla - 0

SHAVING SOAP 100 grams (in plastic jar) price NOK 194.40
Shaving Soap Fjellheim - 0
Shaving Soap Folgefonn - 0
Shaving Soap Slåtterøy - 0
Shaving Soap Calmomilla – 0

SHAVING SOAP 100 grams (in wood bowl) price NOK 279.20
Shaving Soap Fjellheim - 0
Shaving Soap Folgefonn - 0
Shaving Soap Slåtterøy - 0
Shaving Soap Calmomilla - 0

AFTERSHAVE COOLING GEL 50 ml price NOK 199.20
Aftershave Cooling Gel Fjellheim - 0
Aftershave Cooling Gel Folgefonn - 0
Aftershave Cooling Gel Slåtterøy - 0
Aftershave Cooling Gel Calmomilla - 0

AFTERSHAVE MOISTURIZER 50 ml price NOK 199.20
Aftershave Moisturizer Fjellheim - 0
Aftershave Moisturizer Folgefonn - 0
Aftershave Moisturizer Slåtterøy - 0
Aftershave Moisturizer Calmomilla - 0
Facial Moisturizer Unscented - 0

ACCESSORIES
Shaving brush #2190 Pure Badger with old Fitjar Soap logo (soon to be extinct, just a few in stock). This model includes travel tube.
NOK 251.20 - 0
Shaving brush #2233 Super Badger with old Fitjar Soap logo (soon to be extinct)
NOK 327.20 - 0
Feather DE traditional razor blades 40 blades (4 packs of 10 blades each)
NOK 217.60 - 0
Merkur DE traditional razor blades 40 blades (4 packs of 10 blades each)
NOK 217.60 - 0

Terms and conditions:
Shipping cost within Europe, NOK 41.
Shipping cost to the rest of the world, NOK 58.
Payment in advance, by paypal, payment request will be sent. An order confirmation with total price for the order will be sent by email, along with information about payment and estimated delivery. Orders will be sent as airmail letter, no tracking available.

Important! Name and delivery address:

Oh, and here is a reminder of what the different fragrances smell like:
Fjellheim:
For the urban mountain man. Some spruce, some juniper and an undertone of woody notes, but in a juicy kind of way, kind of like breathing in the fragrance of a pile of freshly cut timber logs while walking along a forest road. Definitely a green, uplifting scent that has a fresh, clean outdoorsy personality. Our most popular fragrance so far.

Folgefonn:
Menthol, menthol and menthol, blended with a splash of eucalyptus and sweetened with a dose of spruce. Excellent if you want a super cooling, refreshing shave. Please note that the cooling menthol feel is more gentle in the shaving cream and shaving soap than in the Folgefonn Aftershave Balm. Also, please not that this is extremely refreshing and not for the faint of heart. Keep out of eyes, and it may sting sensitive skin. But: If you love the cooling, invigorating, exuberating feel of menthol, look no further.

Slåtterøy:
Slåtterøy is the name of a lighthouse near us. From Fitjar we can see the lights sweep across the sky. Slåtterøy is a blend of citrus and bay rum, evoking a time when men were Men and sailed the seven seas. Blending citrus and spices, the top note of this scent has an invigorating spark, with an intriguing finish due to the spicy base notes. Lemon and lime, spices, wood and bay laurel.

Calmomilla:
Calming blend of cedarwood, chamomile and lavender. More woody than sweet, this fragrance is suitable for very sensitive skin, blending three of the most calming essential oils I know of, resulting in a soothing woody fragrance intended to evoke harmony in your skin and in your heart.

I thought they went out of business due to EU cosmetic regulations earlier this year or late last year. Are they back? If yes, it's good news.

Yes, updates are posted on their site. They'll be back but with potentially a partner...it's a bit unclear at this point.
Great products and Jorunn is great to deal with.

Emailed them but haven't heard back yet.

I had only just had a soap sale/cull too, but have replaced them all already!

I don't need more Soap, I don't need more Soap!

Hiya,

Boy I tried to like this stuff but never made it,

Few years ago a nice member sent me 3-4 different frags and none of em hit the spot for me. Hah, Paul would love em for sure and it looks like most others are in that camp. I just didn't appreciate what was being offered for huffing. Plus performance was nothing amazing if I remember.

Yeah, most people like this company, so keep that in mind.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom