February 2021 Acquisitions

I'm glad you've failed - I doubt my ability to stick to the 4 and will feel much less guilty now when I fail!!
I am still sticking to the 4 for Feb, your Hawk was a Cuckoo and needed to be tried, saying that it was a good showdown for me. The Tradere was just too good a chance to miss, seeing I missed out on the Blackland launch.
4 razors are now
Rex
Vector
Kai
Tradere - I cannot wait to try this.:cool:
These I will stick to. Hopefully ;)

Another order from Cult Pens o_O
Rhodia notepad
2 Clairefontaine notepads
Robert Oster Maroon 1789 ink

View attachment 64369

@Digimonkey @Blademonkey
Class - the Rhodia A4 head-stapled - there is one at my elbow as I type this - they used to do a version that was A4+ - and spiral bound; even better - they lie properly flat when open - so you get more usable paper - and the sheets cleanly tear out to A4. Cult Pens and the Journal Shop used to sell them - but I haven't seen them for years. For A5 or A6 notebooks - Midori are worth a look - lovely paper - and they also do the proper flat when open thing - due to the way they are stitched/bound. Minimalist in design. Yours - I.

@Blademonkey

Class - the Rhodia A4 head-stapled - there is one at my elbow as I type this - they used to do a version that was A4+ - and spiral bound; even better - they lie properly flat when open - so you get more usable paper - and the sheets cleanly tear out to A4. Cult Pens and the Journal Shop used to sell them - but I haven't seen them for years. For A5 or A6 notebooks - Midori are worth a look - lovely paper - and they also do the proper flat when open thing - due to the way they are stitched/bound. Minimalist in design. Yours - I.

@Blademonkey
+1....
I love the near A4 Midori note books, as you say they lay flat when opened which is a good enough reason to buy but on top of that is the paper quality, outstanding!
I bought mine from Amazon because The Journal Shop were out of stock when I paid them a visit.
The same thing with Tomoe River FP A4 paper, The journal Shop were awaiting stock but I was able to find some in white and cream from Amazon.
Quality paper makes a real difference when using a fountain pen and the Japanese do make some lovely paper! :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom