February 2021 Acquisitions

IMG_3379.JPG

3 deliveries courtesy of the RM, really impressed with their ongoing attempts to clear the backlog.

50 Super Shave X's and the two Zebra Fountain pens from the ever generous Paul @Blademonkey (Thank you my good friend), a few boxes of Lord SS Saloon blades for my Yaqi Katana, and 100 Gillette Winner Stainless blades with Sachin Tendulkar raising his thumb to your incoming DFS.

It seemed I didn't have enough blades before, now I have enough blades to shave the backs of a thousand people with hairy backs.

Ha! Cool! Nice one @Dreadmus - I have one of these as well and they are pretty good razors. Did you get the blades to go with it? You should have got one in the pack. It's a damn good blade!

I did try the Super Blue blade, and I have to say I was massively impressed. It's my first experience with a DE and I don't have much experience with razor blades but I'm struggling to see how this shave could be improved.

I did try the Super Blue blade, and I have to say I was massively impressed. It's my first experience with a DE and I don't have much experience with razor blades but I'm struggling to see how this shave could be improved.

Haha! Well, on the one hand everything else will be a disappointment; but on the other, for everything else you try you'll have an excellent yardstick to compare against.

That said, I have blades in my collection that I know will give me "an invigorating" shave and there will be times when that's what I want. You can't drink Champagne ever day ... some days you just want a water.

Haha! Well, on the one hand everything else will be a disappointment; but on the other, for everything else you try you'll have an excellent yardstick to compare against.

That said, I have blades in my collection that I know will give me "an invigorating" shave and there will be times when that's what I want. You can't drink Champagne ever day ... some days you just want a water.

Noted. I'll stock up on super blues, count my lucky stars and move on to throwing money away on soaps instead

"No Shaving Purchases 2021 and other suggestions for the year"
Failed!
View attachment 64295

Oh! and the ATT SE-G1 from the 4 for Feb has been changed.
to?
View attachment 64296

I was the one who started that thread and I bought some things almost within days of the year starting!

With the lockdown and everything else, a few shaving purchases have provided a few well needed distractions even if momentary.

Back
Top Bottom